Who Got Lucky?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

3 hours ago, CrystalPalace said:

The Sunday helpers thread has now been deleted ( I think) so I don’t know who to thank directly but who ever spotted the coach link was up and running and posted it here is a legend. I usually just lurk on this forum but feel it was only appropriate sign up to just say thanks.

Here you go... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 11:38 AM, Clarence Clemons said:

managed to get two tickets for friends, and my wife got some for two more friends - she was trying from the office and me at home. Both on my bank card though 🤣. It's what it's all about though! 

Two more friends managed to secure their own also - so we added 6 to our group !

@gooner1990 - what's the operation like down at gloucester green going from Oxford? First time in 8 fests not travelling from London. me and my wife secured Ox coach tickets last year, my parents are over that way... 

Sorry just realised I never replied to this.....do you mean you have NE coach tickets? they will go from Gloucester Green, last time I got the See tickets coach it went from outside the Playhouse on Beaumont Street but not sure it that's still the same as this was in 2015....

2 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Sorry just realised I never replied to this.....do you mean you have NE coach tickets? they will go from Gloucester Green, last time I got the See tickets coach it went from outside the Playhouse on Beaumont Street but not sure it that's still the same as this was in 2015....

Am I right that they are See tickets as they were coach + ticket purchases from back in 2019?

3 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Dammit clarkete, can you please sort out the Bath coaches! 

He he, I know 🙂 

I thought I was being kind in taking the time to link to the best available information to answer the question, however it clearly caused some offense 🙄