Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 minute ago, Mark Greensmith said:

That is very true, I shouldn't really be moaning as I'll be still in on the farm this year! It's just a bit of an unknown having always gone down Tuesday night/wednesday morning!

Yeah was my first later arrival last time . Very much understand the nerves waiting . Although fortunately we got a wed late bus and had tents already setup . 

On 5/13/2023 at 4:14 AM, EFC1996 said:

Coach tickets were just a lot later than expected getting delivered, and I think the coach times for Liverpool are 6am, 8am, 10 and 12 based on previous years. Maybe someone can confirm this? Wouldn’t worry though it’s normally a smooth process! 

Sounds like it worked out alright in the end! Fingers crossed for an early one, but not looking likely.

On 5/14/2023 at 12:47 PM, Mark Greensmith said:

Don't suppose you've got any idea when they come out? First time getting coach tickets too in the resale for the Thursday (Manchester) but 12pm sounds way too late, can't imagine you'll be set up until like 7pm..

I e-mailed See Tickets who said we will find out at least 30 days before. Think someone said that's the 22nd May, which is this Monday!

Just now, Jacko45 said:

Sorry if this isn't the right thread, but when can we actual expect delivery of our general tickets?

See tickets customer services live despatch update will give you an idea when the tickets are being sent out along with a % of how many already sent. Mine always seem to arrive at the end of May. You will get an e mail and order tracking number when yours are on the way. I had a word with my friendly postie this morning and he knows I’m expecting them so he’ll take special care. That Xmas tenner I give him helps! 

5 minutes ago, svphie said:

I thought we got e-tickets for the coach, do we get them through the post? perhaps because we get the times next week I was thinking about that.

Yeah e-tickets for the coach and then get our physical tickets on the coach.  Don't forget some ID otherwise the coach driver may not give them to you! (doesn't have to be photo, just something like a bank card which you'll probably have anyway)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alvoram said:

How do you get to the page that lists all of see tickets event's despatch status' 

My route in seems to have disappeared 😕 

EDIT: https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/despatchnews

NM

That’s the link

Always makes you fearful when the % is creeping up and you’ve not got yours yet😊😉

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2023 at 12:56 PM, Mark Greensmith said:

It makes sense, but I hope it's not a reality. Coach 12pm from Manchester would take so bloody long I would think

We left at 12pm from Liverpool last year, didn’t actually take too long we was set up and cracked a can by around 6pm, worked out in our favour because by the time we got there all of our mates were all exhausted from being in the heat all day 

1 hour ago, EFC1996 said:

We left at 12pm from Liverpool last year, didn’t actually take too long we was set up and cracked a can by around 6pm, worked out in our favour because by the time we got there all of our mates were all exhausted from being in the heat all day 

Was this the Wednesday rather than the Thursday though? Genuinely wouldn't have minded too much 12pm on the Wednesday just will be gutted getting there at 6pm on Thursday! 

If anybody has any experience getting there so late on the Thursday please holla and let me know how the experience of the festival without the Wednesday!

Edited by Mark Greensmith

3 hours ago, Mark Greensmith said:

Was this the Wednesday rather than the Thursday though? Genuinely wouldn't have minded too much 12pm on the Wednesday just will be gutted getting there at 6pm on Thursday! 

If anybody has any experience getting there so late on the Thursday please holla and let me know how the experience of the festival without the Wednesday!

Yeah this was the Wednesday, I see what you mean about late Thursday I don’t even know what times the coach run on a Thursday tbh 

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

does anyone want a later coach ? 🙂 

My friends queue overnight with the tents so coach time doesn’t overly make any difference to me…although 3pm Thurs would make me feel like i had missed a lot of the build up. 

Just now, gooner1990 said:

My friends queue overnight with the tents so coach time doesn’t overly make any difference to me…although 3pm Thurs would make me feel like i had missed a lot of the build up. 

yep that tent thing is an absolute bonus im concerned our area has shrunk so praying for the earliest one ....  a bit later wouldn't have mattered if we had an advance party .....if we get the really early one we may well beat the overnight queue people in gate A

13 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

yep that tent thing is an absolute bonus im concerned our area has shrunk so praying for the earliest one ....  a bit later wouldn't have mattered if we had an advance party .....if we get the really early one we may well beat the overnight queue people in gate A

Our usual camp spot (behind the park) has gone to Arcadia crew now so looking for a new home…think our advance party are going to head for Paines ground as close to where we used to camp as possible. 

7 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Yeah e-tickets for the coach and then get our physical tickets on the coach.  Don't forget some ID otherwise the coach driver may not give them to you! (doesn't have to be photo, just something like a bank card which you'll probably have anyway)

I've had drivers that check - and one or two that have handed the pack to a coach passenger to just dish out. The girl that did it last time took great delight in running up and down the aisle giving people their tickets. 

There can be a bit of stress when the coach isn't quite there or, like last year, in Birmingham where during Covid the coach bay had been built over so we were all scouring Brum city centre / China Town trying to find them!!!  I'm hoping See Tickets have learnt from that one....

It's usually a pretty easy affair once your on - and you sail into Gate A and seem to jump any queues. About 20 minutes after pulling up had a wrist band on and was halfway up Hitchin' Hill last year. 

9 minutes ago, cheesey_toastie said:

I've had drivers that check - and one or two that have handed the pack to a coach passenger to just dish out. The girl that did it last time took great delight in running up and down the aisle giving people their tickets. 

There can be a bit of stress when the coach isn't quite there or, like last year, in Birmingham where during Covid the coach bay had been built over so we were all scouring Brum city centre / China Town trying to find them!!!  I'm hoping See Tickets have learnt from that one....

It's usually a pretty easy affair once your on - and you sail into Gate A and seem to jump any queues. About 20 minutes after pulling up had a wrist band on and was halfway up Hitchin' Hill last year. 

Ooh I'm going from Brum, where did it go from last year? (I got GA and National Express last year).

Does anyone know what happens if you are on hols when your tickets are delivered? Never had this worry before. Presumably they’d get returned to the post office? How long do things get held onto for? Having visions of our tickets vanishing! 

47 minutes ago, Miathedog said:

Does anyone know what happens if you are on hols when your tickets are delivered? Never had this worry before. Presumably they’d get returned to the post office? How long do things get held onto for? Having visions of our tickets vanishing! 

Mine just came through the letter box last year 

It had a lovely tooth mark in the corner where my puppy decided to become a man dog and eat the mail 

I have a mail catcher now in preparation for the golden nugget dropping 🥳

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Miathedog said:

Last year, although they were meant to be signed for, mine were put through the letter box.  Don't know if that was still a hangover of Covid when the post office allowed delivery people to avoid contact with people by signing themselves.  I think it varied on area - they're meant to be signed for but...who knows?  This is what the PO site says 

We hold items for 18 calendar days before returning them to their sender, so any Redelivery date must be within 18 calendar days of the first delivery attempt.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Miathedog said:

Post Office hold onto secure mail for 2 weeks. But our postie usually just shoves the tickets thru the letterbox, no signature needed. But we do live in a house not a flat. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies - great to know the post office hold onto them for a while. Hopefully they will be put through our letter box and there’ll be no stress. I was remembering some harrowing stories last year from people who never received their tickets / strangers had signed for them and taken them, and worrying, but that really must be incredibly rare 🤞