LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

So Emily says a few weeks ago, "news coming soon", and then there's going to be "Glasto News" on Radio which they've previously announced on... and some people think it might just be talking about covid or ETC? C'mon, I think it's going to be more than that. I wouldn't lose my shit like Matt does, but I think it will be something more than things already announced / things we know already.

My serious guess is its probably just going to be confirmation that it's happening - we haven't heard anything from them in a while and its been a bit of a disappointing winter with a lot of tours getting cancelled/postponded. It would make sense for them to put everyone's minds at ease with the payment window coming up. 

3 minutes ago, Miyn said:

So Emily says a few weeks ago, "news coming soon", and then there's going to be "Glasto News" on Radio which they've previously announced on... and some people think it might just be talking about covid or ETC? C'mon, I think it's going to be more than that. I wouldn't lose my shit like Matt does, but I think it will be something more than things already announced / things we know already.

So what you mean to say is…

7pm x

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

My serious guess is its probably just going to be confirmation that it's happening - we haven't heard anything from them in a while and its been a bit of a disappointing winter with a lot of tours getting cancelled/postponded. It would make sense for them to put everyone's minds at ease with the payment window coming up. 

Damn you with your sensible, feet-on-the-ground, reasonable, level-headed and probably accurate take. The mob demands unrealistic, outlandish and wild speculation