Does this mean today/tomorrow?

IMG_0003.jpeg

probably just them trying to get people to follow them on the knockoff twitter

4 minutes ago, wghennessy said:

Get Rodrigo in. Everyones happy.

she's not touring. would be a mental get as a one off on MSW

1 hour ago, wghennessy said:

Or its just basic twitter marketing?

Yup, when you have no larger market. Preaching to the choir can't be their first choice of outlet, given 90% of the choir who follow them will be calling it shite, even if they manage to announce Kurt Cobain!

Edited by Benj

9 hours ago, y0ungtitan said:

Lorde?

The reception to her being announced at boardies was mixed - can see a similar response here with a similar demographic 

especially without the ‘by the sea relaxing vibes” that boardmasters tries to book a few acts for each year 

7 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Has this been deleted now? Can’t find it myself

Must have been - I took the screenshot last night but couldn’t post it due to limited service at a hozier gig

assume it’s been deleted since 

2 hours ago, Will b said:

The reception to her being announced at boardies was mixed - can see a similar response here with a similar demographic 

especially without the ‘by the sea relaxing vibes” that boardmasters tries to book a few acts for each year 

Wouldn’t be a massive ticket shifter for sure. They could do with another female name though and she’s bigger than Halsey isn’t she?

2 hours ago, GodlikeYeezus said:

Courtneeners rumoured, if you expect more than the stature of Courteeners and are attending, I would advise you to lower your expectations 

whatttt, so people expecting foo fighters are gonna be disappointed...😂😂

7 hours ago, GodlikeYeezus said:

Courtneeners rumoured, if you expect more than the stature of Courteeners and are attending, I would advise you to lower your expectations 

I've not seen much about this. If it turns out to be true it would be very underwhelming but then like Biffy and The 1975 they're always a crowd pleaser, they've got a huge rapport with the festival and they're British so more reliable without all the hassle of the logistics of flying them over, and probably cheaper too. I think Royal Blood or Kasabian would be better choices for acts of that nature.