Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

So does it seem like most of this is because of the packed tube or stadium concourses ? Or queuing ? I guess u just don’t know ? Must have been lots not providing test results ? Or even false ones ? 

packed tubes, packed wembley way, packed concourses, people lying about negative results, people who didn't have COVID negative results getting into the stadium, people turning off bluetooth so the NHS app couldn't trace them...the list goes on.

Just now, gooner1990 said:

packed tubes, packed wembley way, packed concourses, people lying about negative results, people who didn't have COVID negative results getting into the stadium, people turning off bluetooth so the NHS app couldn't trace them...the list goes on.

Absolutely bonkers … 

Oh yeh, and virtually no masks being worn on the train (well the ones I got on at least)

I actually think there might only be 2 maybe 3 that went from here … that haven’t had some kind of ping or symptoms now that’s ridiculously high percentages … 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I actually think there might only be 2 maybe 3 that went from here … that haven’t had some kind of ping or symptoms now that’s ridiculously high percentages … 

Actually I don't know how many people from efests went...think it was possibly around 10...be interesting to see the % age of ping and no ping! 

I'll start, I went to Wembley on Sunday and I got pinged at 9.15pm last night (Isolate until next Weds 23.59)

Actually I don't know how many people from efests went...think it was possibly around 10...be interesting to see the % age of ping and no ping! 

I'll start, I went to Wembley on Sunday and I got pinged at 9.15pm last night (Isolate until next Weds 23.59)

That’s the sort of numbers I was thinking Ed , you , Hugh , homer , Padgey Ross is 6 straight off 

I was there for the semis and final, I had a negative test for both games.  It was the first time I'd done a home test and found it strange that you can simply say the test was negative and get an e-mail to say so even if the test had shown a positive of inconclusive.

Mask wearing rapidly reduced between the semi and final, especially on the trains. I would say it was about 60(masks)/40 for the semi but the final very few people were wearing masks, definitely less than 20%.

4 minutes ago, Padgey said:

I was there for the semis and final, I had a negative test for both games.  It was the first time I'd done a home test and found it strange that you can simply say the test was negative and get an e-mail to say so even if the test had shown a positive of inconclusive.

Mask wearing rapidly reduced between the semi and final, especially on the trains. I would say it was about 60(masks)/40 for the semi but the final very few people were wearing masks, definitely less than 20%.

I know some people were lying on their lateral flow test they took at home to say it was negative to make sure they got in the ground.

With these lfts I’ve got a supply … I could potentially do one well in advance get a negative test and log it for an event such as this ? Or was the lft ID linked in any way ? Or as above u could just lie about the result ? Surely there is a way of uploading an image of a test and it showing that result with the test that only arrived a short time before the event ? 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

With these lfts I’ve got a supply … I could potentially do one well in advance get a negative test and log it for an event such as this ? Or was the lft ID linked in any way ? Or as above u could just lie about the result ? Surely there is a way of uploading an image of a test and it showing that result with the test that only arrived a short time before the event ? 

You could just lie. You scan the code on the test and then it asks you if the test was positive or negative. There’s no proof required.

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I mean you wouldn’t even need to take the test. You could just take a photo of the qr code and say it was negative.

They figured this out for the FA Cup final and required you to go to a LFT centre to perform the test. They clearly couldn’t be arsed for this.

Edited by balthazarstarbuck
Wrong thread!

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

You could just lie. You scan the code on the test and then it asks you if the test was positive or negative. There’s no proof required.

I was thinking more of a fix … it seems like a completely pointless exercise … were full refunds offered with positive test results ? 

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Absolutely this, I couldn't actually believe it when I did my first one, I was thinking to myself surely that can't be it.  I even kept the test for a couple of days thinking there's got to be some kind of check!

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I was thinking more of a fix … it seems like a completely pointless exercise … were full refunds offered with positive test results ? 

No not allowed, were told to transfer/sell to a friend if that was the case. 

Last 16, Semi and Final. Positive test day after final after starting to get symptoms, must of caught it at the semi and my bet is on the tube post match.

The whole testing thing was an absolute farce, they may aswell not of bothered and if thats the 'testing' to be in place for further unlocking etc again it may aswell go in the bin.