Download 2023

7 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

Any rumours for tomorrows announcement? 

Puscifer are already confirmed if you missed that.

Arch Enemy / Amon Amarth seem to come up a lot. Lot of people assuming Limp Bizkit but I don't see it personally.

Don't think you'll get anyone massive. Leakers on the official forums have been told off and are staying hush but one said "Tomorrow is going to be fun" which could be... good or bad, or both. I still reckon something leaks tonight on Reddit. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Puscifer are already confirmed if you missed that.

Arch Enemy / Amon Amarth seem to come up a lot. Lot of people assuming Limp Bizkit but I don't see it personally.

Don't think you'll get anyone massive. Leakers on the official forums have been told off and are staying hush but one said "Tomorrow is going to be fun" which could be... good or bad, or both. I still reckon something leaks tonight on Reddit. 

Who was that person on the forums who had that very specific list? Took it with plenty of salt considering it included Gojira, Spiritbox, Limp Bizkit and a few other names. 

They seemed confident

4 minutes ago, Jallen said:

Who was that person on the forums who had that very specific list? Took it with plenty of salt considering it included Gojira, Spiritbox, Limp Bizkit and a few other names. 

They seemed confident

I think a few of them were already ruled out TBH, but it did look awfully specific in parts 😄 ah well, not long to wait either way

37 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Just seen it. Think it's bs. 

I don’t believe Gojira or Limp Bizkit are getting added to a festival that’s already sold out at this stage; but if anyone could DM with the post or the list I would be grateful just to have a look. Even nonsense rumours are better than none just to get a bit of excitement at this stage haha

13 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

I don’t believe Gojira or Limp Bizkit are getting added to a festival that’s already sold out at this stage; but if anyone could DM with the post or the list I would be grateful just to have a look. Even nonsense rumours are better than none just to get a bit of excitement at this stage haha

It was pure guesswork, guy's still guessing at stuff and is well aware that proper leaks aren't tolerated there now. Might as well just make your own list to get excited about 😅

Last few reveals have been leaked early online so keep your potatoes peeled on https://www.reddit.com/r/downloadfestival/ tonight

14 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

It was pure guesswork, guy's still guessing at stuff and is well aware that proper leaks aren't tolerated there now. Might as well just make your own list to get excited about 😅

That’s a shame; I always think the leak helps create a bit of a buzz/speculation haha. If I make my own list I’ll be furious when QOTSA and Limp aren’t added tomorrow 😂

I’ll keep an eye on that Reddit tonight. Don’t suppose anyone on there has mentioned a time for the announcement?

1 hour ago, 49Lawson said:

That’s a shame; I always think the leak helps create a bit of a buzz/speculation haha. If I make my own list I’ll be furious when QOTSA and Limp aren’t added tomorrow 😂

I’ll keep an eye on that Reddit tonight. Don’t suppose anyone on there has mentioned a time for the announcement?

Not heard anything regarding the time. We've had the announcement of the announcement, so now it's time to wait until we get the announcement for the time of the announcement

1 hour ago, 49Lawson said:

Depending on the time table I don’t really think I’ve got many clashes; and there looks to be more than enough to fill a whole weekend. Absolutely buzzing; roll on Download

The only clash I can see on the prospective clashfinder for me is Stray From the Path and Fever 333, which is strange considering how much their fanbase crosses over.

I'm sure I'll get over it, especially with that Apex Stage on the Friday, literally just looking like one of my playlists

Going off of the Clashfinder (which I know isn’t 100% accurate): 

Cancer Bats > The Bronx > Hundred Reasons > Puscifer > Five Finger Death Punch > Metallica 

Witch Fever > Pupil Slicer > Undeath > Neck Deep > Pendulum > Empire State ******* > Architects > Bring Me The Horizon 

Static Dress > Stray From The Path > Ice Nine Kills > Carcass > Motionless In White > nothing, nowhere. > Alexisonfire > Disturbed > Coheed and Cambria > Metallica 

Bloodywood > Lorna Shore > The Hu > Joey Valence & Brae > Behemoth > I Prevail > Parkway Drive > Ghost > Slipknot  

Gonna have to make a big judgement call on the day as to whether I skip the start of Architects for Empire State ******* or not but I know I’ll likely end up at Architects. I’m also destined never to see Touché Amoré again with them likely clashing with Parkway or Ghost. 

Currently:

Cancer Bats > The Bronx > Halestorm > Alter Bridge / half AB & State Champs > Five Finger Death Punch > Metallica

Stand Atlantic > Nova Twins > Hot Milk > Neck Deep > Pendulum > Architects > Evanescence > Bring Me The Horizon

Static Dress > Stray From The Path > Casey > Kid Kapichi > Alexisonfire > Bob Vylan > Disturbed > Placebo > Metallica

Bloodywood > The Hu > Cleopatrick > Parkway Drive > Electric Callboy/Ghost > Slipknot

Thursday: Mammoth WVH > Jinjer > Halestorm > Puscifer > Perturbator > Metallica

Friday: might just get smashed in the village all day if mates are about > Pendulum > Architects > Evanescence > BMTH > Carpenter Brut

Saturday: Polaris > Stray From The Path > Municipal Waste > Clutch > Alexisonfire > Placebo > Metallica

Sunday: Lorna Shore > Joey Valence & Brae > Soul Glo > Green Lung > Soen > Terror > Parkway Drive > Electric Callboy > Slipknot

Something like that right now.

21 hours ago, justanothername said:

Listen to Pupil Slicer and ditch your mates. They sound like a disgusting mix of Dillinger, Converge and Car Bomb aka some hard hitting Mathcore.

Yeah I don't mind Pupil Slicer and Nova Twins are about too (but also at Glasto). Probably what I'll actually end up doing and then get some food early so it settles for Pendulum. 

Wanna try and see Empire State Bastard too but that's gonna be a health and safety hazard. Idiots sticking them in Dogtooth. 

If they all miraculously don't clash somehow:

Jinjer > Fearless Vampire Killers > Caskets > Halestorm > State Champs > Perturbator > Metallica

The Warning > Stand Atlantic > Nova Twins > Hot Milk > Epica > Asking Alexandria > Pendulum > Within Temptation > Architects > Evanescence > BMTH

Polaris > Fever 333 > Ice Nine Kills > Motionless In White > Alexisonfire >Bob Vylan > Simple Plan > Disturbed > Metallica

Joey Valence & Brae > I Prevail > Palaye Royale > Set It Off > Parkway Drive > Electric Callboy > Ghost > Slipknot