Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

20 minutes ago, pretzelaf said:

thank you! Something I noticed: Kero Kero Bonito seem to only have been listed for June 8th on this Breakdown, however on the Poster they're listed for both June 5th and June 8th. Maybe they removed the Ciutat breakdown as it was incomplete?

Do you have a poster including correct days for the Ciutat programme?

14 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Supposed rumour that Darkside will be added to the second weekend (and Nicolas Jaar will put on two other shows)

Where are those rumors from? Would be fantastic if that's the case.

Also, long time lurker, but first time poster here - I'm planning to get tickets for 2nd weekend and couldn't be more excited for my first Primavera!

Just now, Barney R said:

Where are those rumors from? Would be fantastic if that's the case.

Also, long time lurker, but first time poster here - I'm planning to get tickets for 2nd weekend and couldn't be more excited for my first Primavera!

Just another forum. Take with pinch of salt.

But presented very matter of factly. And quite specific e.g. AEAEA to be reinstated to the first weekend.

Darkside and Forest Swords (who I saw comment on their IG but wasn't on this lineup) would be good additions, but not holding out hope. The current lineup is great but could definitely do with a few more electronica names. I guess maybe Sonar have snapped up a few that are out and about.

7 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Just another forum. Take with pinch of salt.

But presented very matter of factly. And quite specific e.g. AEAEA to be reinstated to the first weekend.

Well that's great! They said "more acts TBA" as well, so it makes sense.

Will keep Weekend 1 although Weekend 2 has the better undercard for me. Fortunately nearly all of it falls on Thurs 9th so might add a Day Ticket. Do you think the day tickets for Weekend 2 will hang around a bit ? Would like to spread costs if we’re already in the realms of booking flights. Seems ridiculously early somehow.

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Razz 2000, Apolo 1000, Luz de Gaz 600, Sidecar 300, Laut 200.

Not sure about the others but all smaller than Apolo I think.

Thanks! Yeah, some of these seem really small, I guess queuing up early will be the only way to go (I'm a bit afraid of the clashes as well)...

2 hours ago, daveje said:

I'm pretty sure we'll do both, just moaning about the upgrade prices.

There's great stuff there that isn't in the main programme, like Beak> and Sons of Kemet.

And there's another curious name there. Khaled. Not DJ Khaled. Not Khalid. Khaled. Surely it's too far down the list to be the real Khaled?

based on the other bookings on the venue for that day, it looks like it should be this guy: KHALED FT EL MINI - TATO (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

12 minutes ago, beatkeeper said:

Has anyone been able to swap tickets to weekend 2 via Dice? I can’t work out how to do it.

Have messaged them but no response yet..

Same issue, mailed them too. Got a response pretty quick, but it wasn't helpful. Keep trying and will share my results here.

Edit: Okay, got a reply. So maybe you should try again.

"Hi there,

This is an automated message because we believe you contacted us to report an issue swapping your Primavera tickets. We’ve now fixed the issue so if you please try swapping again via this link (login, then click on your ticket) you should find a swap is now possible.

If you still encounter any difficulties, please reply to this message and include any screenshots of error messages you’re seeing.

If this message doesn’t address the issue you messaged us about, please reply to it and we’ll be back in touch ASAP to help you.

Thanks,"

Edited by slowdive

14 minutes ago, slowdive said:

Same issue, mailed them too. Got a response pretty quick, but it wasn't helpful. Keep trying and will share my results here.

Edit: Okay, got a reply. So maybe you should try again.

"Hi there,

This is an automated message because we believe you contacted us to report an issue swapping your Primavera tickets. We’ve now fixed the issue so if you please try swapping again via this link (login, then click on your ticket) you should find a swap is now possible.

If you still encounter any difficulties, please reply to this message and include any screenshots of error messages you’re seeing.

If this message doesn’t address the issue you messaged us about, please reply to it and we’ll be back in touch ASAP to help you.

Thanks,"

I got the same email - unfortunately hasn’t fixed the issue - the link didn’t take me to anywhere to change the tickets so have sent screenshots. I can’t see anywhere obvious to do it.

Did it work for you?

21 minutes ago, beatkeeper said:

I got the same email - unfortunately hasn’t fixed the issue - the link didn’t take me to anywhere to change the tickets so have sent screenshots. I can’t see anywhere obvious to do it.

Did it work for you?

I’ve finally worked it out:

uninstalled the app and followed the link so that it opens in my browser - and can change the tickets from there.

there was no mention of this in their correspondence...