news & politics:discussion

zahidf

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

It's not income and wealth that defines class, it's your education, profession, what media and culture you consume, what you eat, and whether you say dinner, tea or supper.

Discuss.

Off to Morrison's like the true working class lad I am. 

Mid day meal is dinner, evening meal is tea. No idea what that means.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

It's not income and wealth that defines class, it's your education, profession, what media and culture you consume, what you eat, and whether you say dinner, tea or supper.

Discuss.

Off to Morrison's like the true working class lad I am. 

I actually agree with you for once. Although I also shop at morrisons and I'm middle class. I don't own a car tho and it is closest.

8 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Mid day meal is dinner, evening meal is tea. No idea what that means.

Mid day meal is lunch, never heard anyone call it dinner.

2 hours ago, Skip997 said:

are you obsessed with Hertfordshire?

I believe you suggested my mother lives there in a pm, even though non of my family have an connection to that county.

weird how you posted from there several times? anyone might think you're telling porkies?

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

weird how you posted from there several times? anyone might think you're telling porkies?

I can 100% guarantee that I have never posted anything on this forum from Hertfordshire.

Why would I lie about my location?

You're extremely paranoid that I'm hiding something, whereas I've been completely straight.

Virtually all home and small business Internet users have an IP address allocated to them by the ISP that provides them with Internet access.  That IP address is allocated from a pool of IP addresses that is assigned to the ISP.

Most often, the "geolocation" of an IP address is based on the business address of the ISP to which that IP address has been assigned.  Thus, the location reported for your IP address will always be different from your own physical location.

2 hours ago, Skip997 said:

I can 100% guarantee that I have never posted anything on this forum from Hertfordshire.

this webserver decided to mix up your data with someone elses, just so you could be outed as a faker.

2 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

no idea what your on about, but I've never even been to Hertfordshire

not even when on the m1 as you suggested a few posts ago.

</more fakery>

Edited by Neil