news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Just now, Skip997 said:

he's an arrogant twat, who has a chip on his shoulder and makes unfounded presumptions about people he doesn't know

that was exactly what you wrer doing, by labelling today's  glastonbury-goers as middle class.

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Just about every one on this forum (and basically any internet forum) is middle class

that may be right, you middle-class cockhead.

my apologies i thought i was replying to  middle class skip.

Edited by Neil
as explained above

Just now, Skip997 said:

ebay

price depends on age and condition of course, mine are ancient (don't tell Neil though)

What makes you middle class?

I guess living in a house with no mortgage … and owning apple products of course …. Was actually just trying to place myself … maybe I’m hybrid working / middle 

10 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wives usually have their own jobs these days too fyi!

Fair point … apologies although I only ever hear from my male mates that their wives cost them money … so I’m probably influenced by that tbh 

Edited by Crazyfool01

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Fair point … apologies although I only ever hear from my male mates that their wives cost them money … so I’m probably influenced by that tbh 

On the contrary I'd say that having a partner saves you money. Halving bills, shops etc. I'd live in a way worse place if I wasn't with my gf who earns more than I do.

However, yes kids are extremely expensive there is no 2 ways about it 

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

On the contrary I'd say that having a partner saves you money. Halving bills, shops etc. I'd live in a way worse place if I wasn't with my gf who earns more than I do.

However, yes kids are extremely expensive there is no 2 ways about it 

I guess weddings impact those things too … not cheap … but anyway I’m possibly wrong on this …