Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

can you remember this ? might be a bit young ? I used to be able to recite the words ... for all the use that was ....

I don't remember it but it looks fun

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

You’re still the girl with the granny pants. Don’t be thinking you can get out of that. 

Pants or knickers??? 

It seems to be the only logical next step is when things are back open properly (not this 1m, limited time in the pub situations) that we try and pick a fairly central point for everyone and meet up for a night/weekend!

Granted we have people coming from all over the place so that might be a bit of a trip for some but definitely worth having a look what can be done.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

It seems to be the only logical next step is when things are back open properly (not this 1m, limited time in the pub situations) that we try and pick a fairly central point for everyone and meet up for a night/weekend!

Granted we have people coming from all over the place so that might be a bit of a trip for some but definitely worth having a look what can be done.

absolutely :) I think we mentioned this a while back on the resale thread too ... how about Worthy Farm next June ?:) 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

absolutely :) I think we mentioned this a while back on the resale thread too ... how about Worthy Farm next June ?:) 

Haha I knew someone would come back at me with that!

Would also be good to see if we can arrange something in the new year depending on the social distancing rules and all that jazz.

32 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I think that's a nice idea tho :)