Primavera Sound 2021

chilirocker

1 minute ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

I wonder if we'll get more names on Tuesday along with the day-breaks 

Probably, yeah. They're seemingly going in hard to try and get a jump on other festivals next year, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's been some reconfirmed names in the last week or so.

1 minute ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

I wonder if we'll get more names on Tuesday along with the day-breaks 

They've suggested 'surprises' in 'coming weeks' so we are definitely getting more and not having to wait til next January like usual. Tuesday might be too soon though.

They'll definitely be a rush of names in August, when they are trying to persuade ticketholders not to get a refund.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Ooh this is exciting. Wonder if this is where they’ll announce Lana is returning as it’d be odd for them to have day tickets available with a headliner still absent.

IF they have a big name like LDR still (and it's a big if) much more likely they will save it til August, as it might be enough to get those ticketholders on the fence not to ask for a refund and therefore reduce the cash haemorrhage,

6 hours ago, IntoTheSurf said:

Anyone know how much the change in price will be after 10th June? They’ve just posted on insta that it’ll only be €165 euros until then.

Wednesday June 10th is the last day to buy full festival tickets for Primavera Sound Barcelona 2021 at the current price of € 165 (+ booking fee). Starting on Thursday, June 11th, the full festival tickets will cost € 195 (+ booking fee).

Day tickets for the Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of Primavera Sound Barcelona 2021 will go on sale on Thursday, June 11th at 11:00 CEST. The lineup by days will be released on Tuesday, June 9th.

The tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, will cost € 85 (+ booking fee) and they will go on sale on DICE. The Sunday tickets for the Brunch -On The Beach party will go on sale for € 45 (+ booking fee) on DICE and Resident Advisor.

Holders of a day ticket for Primavera Sound Barcelona 2020 can change their day if they wish. DICE and Festicket will contact all holders to outline the procedure for the change, which can be requested until the general sale of day tickets starts. If no change is requested, the ticket will automatically become a ticket for the same day for the 2021 edition.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Anyone who's bought a ticket using the 15% - would it be possible to do it for someone else, ie in someone else's name? One of my friends is dithering about going so I'm just going to buy her a ticket as a birthday present, but it'd be nice to use that discount I've got.

Yes, and they don't check names on the door in any case.

9 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Anyone who's bought a ticket using the 15% - would it be possible to do it for someone else, ie in someone else's name? One of my friends is dithering about going so I'm just going to buy her a ticket as a birthday present, but it'd be nice to use that discount I've got.

I think you can buy it yourself on DICE and then send it to her as a gift 

Back to the earlier headliner talk: it wouldn't surprise me if the day-by-day poster has four acts per day in the largest format rather than just three. This would allow them to have Charli XCX and FKA twigs as headliners as well, and thus increase the amount of female headliners as well their respective stature since playing in 2019.

Also, top 10 anticipated acts in random order:

• BICEP
  • Gorillaz
  • Charli XCX
  • FKA twigs
  • Autechre
  • 100 gecs
  • Gabber Modus Operandi
  • Tame Impala
  • Einsturzende Neubauten
  • Bauhaus

1 minute ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Back to the earlier headliner talk: it wouldn't surprise me if the day-by-day poster has four acts per day in the largest format rather than just three. This would allow them to have Charli XCX and FKA twigs as headliners as well, and thus increase the amount of female headliners as well their respective stature since playing in 2019.

I think they'll both play Mordor but I don't see neither headlining tbh.

Also, my top 10 (in no order):

• Caroline Polachek
  • Charli XCX
  • FKA twigs
  • Gorillaz
  • Kano
  • King Krule
  • Little Simz
  • Rina Sawayama
  • Tame Impala
  • Tyler, The Creator

5 minutes ago, Orens said:

A secret 105-minute slot has been added to the stream tomorrow, must be a headliner.

Caribou's 2015 set is so good, they were supposed to perform again tonight: 

IMG_20200605_220633_163.jpg

They said on Instagram it's a 2017 set. If it's a 100 minute slot I'm assuming it's Arcade Fire's set.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, zahidf said:

Lol for Porto they are keeping the money for a year? And you can only get your refund within a 2 week period next year???

If anyone has booked via paypal or a credit card, I'd get a refund though them now. Sounds like some epic bull crap...

I wouldn’t say “get your refund”. God only knows how long it will take to be processed after these 2 weeks. Just like PS, they haven’t communicated when the refunds will be processed, I understood.