What are your 2021 lineup expectations?

Matt42

What are your 2021 lineup expectations?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see with the 2021 lineup?

• A complete rollover of 2020 - everyone on the poster returning. Sacrificing any agreements they had for 2021. (100% 2020 + some new acts at the bottom of the lineup).
    • As close to 2020 as possible with a few different acts in high slots and losing one or two big bookings they had. (75% 2020 lineup).
    • Half 2020 half 2021 acts. Losing a lot of 2020 acts but gaining some new ones. (50% 2020 lineup).
    • One or two 2020 headliners but most stages with new bookings. (15% 2020 lineup).
    • New lineup. 2020 acts returning on their next touring cycle. (Less than 5%).

12 hours ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

The post I’m quoting stated she’s gunning for headline spots, although not specifically directed at Glastonbury, we’re on a Glastonbury forum.

If I wanted to be facetious, although my previous sentence says pyramid, I never said headlining the pyramid - who’s producing something from nowhere now? 🙄

Well strictly speaking it was a post below with no quote so looks like your own.

I'm certainly not as I've not said I believe it could happen along with the majority, I stuck firmly on sub level and that's where I'm at.

9 hours ago, jparx said:

That was my initial thought way back when this whole debate started. I don't think she's a Pyramid headline in 2021, but the "she might demand a bigger a slot" more meant she might headline a different festival as an exclusive and skip Glastonbury. 

Could she headline trnsmt

On 4/19/2020 at 7:30 PM, crazyfool1 said:

im very suprised anyone has gone for either the top or bottom option on the poll 

Guilty!  I went for the top option, but it depends on which question you answered as they were contradictory.

I answered "What do you want to see with the 2021 lineup?" as I was very happy with it and given the choice would have the exact same next year (Taylor must remain on the line-up).

The other question "What are your 2021 lineup expectations?" - my answer would be the second one down, as I very much doubt it will be exactly the same as this year.

You can imagine my surprise when I saw I was the only one with the top option at the time I voted!

1 minute ago, circus92 said:

Guilty!  I went for the top option, but it depends on which question you answered as they were contradictory.

I answered "What do you want to see with the 2021 lineup?" as I was very happy with it and given the choice would have the exact same next year (Taylor must remain on the line-up).

The other question "What are your 2021 lineup expectations?" - my answer would be the second one down, as I very much doubt it will be exactly the same as this year.

You can imagine my surprise when I saw I was the only one with the top option at the time I voted!

Ah that makes sense ... I overlooked that bit on the poll :) 

What percentage of the line up wasn't on the poster? Doesn't the poster give us about 75% of the main acts that are going to be playing.  And will we know who else was supposed to be playing?  Have the playlists that have been released given any additional acts that weren't on the poster?

3 minutes ago, Padgey said:

What percentage of the line up wasn't on the poster? Doesn't the poster give us about 75% of the main acts that are going to be playing.  And will we know who else was supposed to be playing?  Have the playlists that have been released given any additional acts that weren't on the poster?

I just put the figures for remaining acts (on main stages) in the lineup being announced anyway thread