One World: Together at Home

CaledonianGonzo

28 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

God forbid we are introduced to mandatory vaccines at a time of mass death sweeping the globe! I couldn't imagine anything worse than a way out of this pandemic.

Covid19 deaths to date 155,000

deaths this year from Malaria 291,000

Suicide 318,000

Aids    499,000

https://www.worldometers.info/

We need to keep a perspective on this, it's not the plague wiping out vast numbers of the population, the measures put in place are keeping the numbers down. I'm not against vaccination, it has helped keep me healthy, the problem I have is Bill Gates' monopoly in this field, he has positioned himself to have influence and control on ANY vaccine that is developed as he has interests in all these facilities.

Edited by gizmoman
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Suicide 318,000

Aids    499,000

We need to keep a perspective on this, it's not the plague wiping out vast numbers of the population, the measures put in place are keeping the numbers down. I'm not against vaccination, it has helped keep me healthy, the problem I have is Bill Gates' monopoly in this field, he has positioned himself to have influence and control on ANY vaccine that is developed as he has interests in all these facilities.

Who cares as long as the vaccination comes in quicker?

24 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Suicide 318,000

Aids    499,000

Sends me west that some people STILL think like this

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Suicide 318,000

Aids    499,000

Maybe he had something to do with it

43 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Suicide 318,000

Aids    499,000

Wrong. The 200k deaths from corona are from just 2million cases worldwide not from the 8 billion total world population. Whereas your other examples are.

Anyway, yea looking forward to this oneworld thing, sounds like a bit of fun and we all need that right now.

Edited by Cooter

I'm just waiting for Bob Geldof to show.  I remember watching Live Aid all day on the telly and being really pissed of when my landlord came home and wanted to watch the cricket instead so I had to retreat to my room and little black white telly.   

Edited by Lizzim

6 hours ago, gizmoman said:

the problem I have is Bill Gates' monopoly in this field, he has positioned himself to have influence and control on ANY vaccine that is developed as he has interests in all these facilities.

Never thought I'd see such wanton bullshit in these parts.

• Upvote 2