When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

7 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Ha!

Attorney general says it's fine to commit a crime to save your kids

All those selfish people who have been adhering to the lockdown no matter how difficult they found it- they should have been putting their family FIRST and done whatever they thought was right!

Cannot believe thats the government line.

25 minutes ago, jparx said:

I actually feel quite sickened reading these responses from MPs, particularly those that have an almost angry tone to them, claiming it's "inappropriate to politicise it". A government advisor knowingly breaks rules he helped put together, yet how DARE we demand answers. They treat us like utter shit and it's contempt of democracy to try and brush this under the carpet. And not the first time this government has been guilty of that.

Absolutely agree. It's grotesque.

"It's not about what you guys think" he treats the press as dismissive as ever but doesn't seem to get that it's what the public think that counts. I am going to copy his attitude and do what I think is best no matter what the government now advise. There is growing evidence the lockdown is now not needed and we should be returning to something like normal life.

I must admit I don't often listen to these daily briefings but I wonder whether the transport briefing is often this detailed and dry (obviously usually a gripping subject).  Tbf it has almost worked- I have nearly lost the will to live let alone care about cummings.  

Just now, basicminds said:

I must admit I don't often listen to these daily briefings but I wonder whether the transport briefing is often this detailed and dry (obviously usually a gripping subject).  Tbf it has almost worked- I have nearly lost the will to live let alone care about cummings.  

Haha yes