2021 Headliners

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Said in another thread that you can easily see Kendrick and Taylor’s tours stretching to next summer and another jaunt around Europe to play the festivals they’ll have had to cancel this year.

I'd be much less excited about Kendrick headlining on the back end of a year long tour.

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Said in another thread that you can easily see Kendrick and Taylor’s tours stretching to next summer and another jaunt around Europe to play the festivals they’ll have had to cancel this year.

think kendrick is more likely to headline reading in 2021.

• Downvote 1

On 3/5/2020 at 12:22 PM, Matt42 said:

Are Genesis a stupid suggestion to PLAY the festival, but not necessarily headline?

Legends Slot?

I'd Keegan that. Quite enjoy young Phil's version, without owning any of the album's, so if they filled a set with stuff from 76 to 81 and added that football song (think it's called pigeon something) I'd be well up for it.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

It was only a year or two since he last played though.

2018, yeah.

Fall Out Boy headlined in 2016 & 2018. Biffy in 2013 & 2016. It's been proven that a 3 year gap is long enough for returning headliners at R&L.

FWIW I don't think Kendrick will headline R&L next year. I think they'll go for Travis Scott or Dave, but it's certainly not unrealistic to think that he could be there.

Joking aside, if this year's festival is cancelled I think Taylor Swift would be the most likely of the three to be booked again in 2021.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

5 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Joking aside, if this year's festival is cancelled I think Taylor Swift would be the most likely of the three to be booked again in 2021.

I think Kendrick would be back too. His tours tend to last 12-18 months and it’s not difficult to imagine him coming back to Europe next summer to pick up the dates he has missed this year.

EDIT: Just realised I said exactly the same thing last week!

Edited by Hugh Jass