Jump to content
Shelly1262

Zoobells / zooloos

Recommended Posts

On 5/13/2019 at 11:09 PM, Shelly1262 said:

Hi guys, has anyone heard of zoobells or used them before? 

http://zoobells.co.uk/events-page/glasto-2019/

We were thinking of booking with them to save carrying all the camping gear but there doesnt seem to be reviews or much talk online about them....so it's kind of putting us off booking with them. Any advice appreciated.

Wow, they're not cheap, and the location is not great, "10-15 minutes" (so at least 15 minutes) outside Gate D, which is not a great point to be entering. Unless the salon/pampering aspect is really important to you I reckon you'd be better off trying to get into one of the other glamping options - if not Worthy View then Tangerine Fields or Love Fields, or one of the other options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Wow, they're not cheap, and the location is not great, "10-15 minutes" (so at least 15 minutes) outside Gate D, which is not a great point to be entering. Unless the salon/pampering aspect is really important to you I reckon you'd be better off trying to get into one of the other glamping options - if not Worthy View then Tangerine Fields or Love Fields, or one of the other options.

Not cheap is an under statement! There are a lot of very financially stable people there as all the £2500+ options for luxury tipi's etc are sold out!

Getting back to your question. If you have the cash it looks lovely and I'm sure very relaxing once there. 

I've stayed before in Tangerine fields and worthy view and both off site options are a lot less glamourous they do offer a level of comfort and are reachable to the site.

Zoobells being 10-15 mins away is definetly 15-20 mins away from the gate! Also Gate D is really far from all areas so to the Pyramid for  example would take you the best part of 1 hour (including getting to the gate) 

The SE corner is even further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those luxury Tipis look wonderful oh and to have a proper bed. Not convinced people would stay at them long enough to make any of it worth while (and I have no where near that money). Still different folks etc.

Not much use to the OP sorry. They do appear to be all over the place though through different festivals and events, would have thought if rubbish they would not have so many clients

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 11:09 PM, Shelly1262 said:

Hi guys, has anyone heard of zoobells or used them before? 

http://zoobells.co.uk/events-page/glasto-2019/

We were thinking of booking with them to save carrying all the camping gear but there doesnt seem to be reviews or much talk online about them....so it's kind of putting us off booking with them. Any advice appreciated.

I’d nab something from the Worthy View resale that’s come on today if I were you, much better location (albeit up steep hill).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have consumed a considerable amount of alcohol which may be clouding my judgement,  but it seems to me that you're exchanging a considerable amout of dosh for a semi comfortable shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 11:09 PM, Shelly1262 said:

Hi guys, has anyone heard of zoobells or used them before? 

http://zoobells.co.uk/events-page/glasto-2019/

We were thinking of booking with them to save carrying all the camping gear but there doesnt seem to be reviews or much talk online about them....so it's kind of putting us off booking with them. Any advice appreciated.

Prices at Zoobells aren't a million miles away from Love Fields, which are a lot closer to the action being just outside PGC.

Worth having a look at them as the location is perfect, imo.

Edited by MoilyX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me cynical, but is this not just a poor attempt at advertising? OPs First post with a link to an expensive campsite, no replies or further comments from OP, no comments on any other thread etc?!?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sprocketrocket said:

Call me cynical, but is this not just a poor attempt at advertising? OPs First post with a link to an expensive campsite, no replies or further comments from OP, no comments on any other thread etc?!?

If it was then I don't think it has worked :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cynical! I only created an account, so yea it's my first post. ?Thanks for your comment though.

I'm travelling from the west of Ireland and was looking for a bit of advice, trying to see if it's worth booking something, save me lugging camping equipment with me.  If you can recommend any other company that would be great. Worthy view is sold out. And I think the love fields are too pricey for what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shelly1262 said:

Very cynical! I only created an account, so yea it's my first post. ?Thanks for your comment though.

I'm travelling from the west of Ireland and was looking for a bit of advice, trying to see if it's worth booking something, save me lugging camping equipment with me.  If you can recommend any other company that would be great. Worthy view is sold out. And I think the love fields are too pricey for what it is.

?? perhaps my cynicism alarm was set too high. 

For me though for me, the cost of any of these things are far too high, and the hassle and extra time to get on and off site outweigh any advantages of not lugging camping equipment about for an hour in and out. That one says it's a 15 minute walk from gate D. Gate D is already a fair old hike from any of the main stages so you can at least double that time add even more again if the weather is bad and going is tough.

Whatever you decide to do, have fun. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't imagine going to Glasto and camping offsite id feel like i'm missing out. The cost is sky high and the long walks to and from could be killer especially if muddy like 2016. 
I try to keep my sleep to a minimal when at Glasto normally around 7-11am each day...the last thing I want is to be is relaxed for hours at a campsite while all the fun is happening in the festival.

I'm not sure if they are doing it this year but they normally have an area called camplight in the festival with pre erected tents that you rent for the week. They also have a good location near the park/tipi area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MaseTMT said:

I couldn't imagine going to Glasto and camping offsite id feel like i'm missing out. The cost is sky high and the long walks to and from could be killer especially if muddy like 2016. 
I try to keep my sleep to a minimal when at Glasto normally around 7-11am each day...the last thing I want is to be is relaxed for hours at a campsite while all the fun is happening in the festival.

I'm not sure if they are doing it this year but they normally have an area called camplight in the festival with pre erected tents that you rent for the week. They also have a good location near the park/tipi area

Camplight aren't at the festival this year. I don't know the reason why, but their camp was previously located very close to where the new Pier is going to be 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shelly1262 said:

Very cynical! I only created an account, so yea it's my first post. ?Thanks for your comment though.

I'm travelling from the west of Ireland and was looking for a bit of advice, trying to see if it's worth booking something, save me lugging camping equipment with me.  If you can recommend any other company that would be great. Worthy view is sold out. And I think the love fields are too pricey for what it is.

Think Worthy View is on sale again and would be a much better option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...