The Wood

danbailey80

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That would be cool old son. Nice painting.

Cheers old son.. Working on the spider at the moment.. But I sort of do that stop do other stuff and get back to it.. So it takes ages lolol. 

I was on site yesterday but didn't wander around to far.

Only things going on were a fresh batch of bins piled up ready for painting and a chap cutting wood and making the troughs which I think house plants in the williams green area.

Only took one photo (will take more when I'm next down there)

:)

20190330_160110.jpg

• Like 2

There’s been a treetop platform in The Wood since at least 2016. It has several extremely bright disco balls hanging up, making it appear like there are swirling stars in all directions, to the point where you can barely see anything but the points of light against almost pure darkness and it makes you feel like the platform is rocking like a boat on the sea. It’s very trippy!

3 hours ago, briddj said:

Photo was taken from the raised platform at the Glade that's been mentioned.

If you look closely, you will see a load of coppers doing a raid outside Lovebullets! First time I'd ever seen anything like that.

image.thumb.png.1c881471de918243afd0f97bced8640a.png

the raised walkway is in the wood by the John peel tent ... this photo  is at the bottom of the spike bar 

• 4 weeks later...