Sign in to follow this  
Chrisp1986

Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott

Relatively regular and thought they would be nailed on for this year. Just announced European tour for the whole weekend Thurs to Sunday.

Paul & Jacqui are pleased to announce shows in Cologne, Brussels, Frankfurt and Amsterdam where they will perform The Last King Of Pop in full – the songs of The Housemartins - Official, The Beautiful South + Paul & Jacqui. Tickets on sale 9am Friday from the links below:

JUNE 
Thursday 27th Cologne Live Music Hall - 

Friday 28th Brussels Ancienne Belgique - AB  

Saturday 29th Frankfurt Batschkapp Frankfurt 

Sunday 30th Amsterdam paradiso 

Just now, jyoung said:

Bugger. Another one bites the dust.

no chance of that either im afraid :( 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

no chance of that either im afraid :( 

Haha good work.

Might have to consider Stockport now...

Enjoyed them last time round, it did muck with my head a bit why Paul seemed to refer to a lyrics sheet for most of the set. Never new for real why he did that, my wife thought it was due to his anxiety/nerves but never found out if this was the real reason on not. Anyone know?

15 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Enjoyed them last time round, it did muck with my head a bit why Paul seemed to refer to a lyrics sheet for most of the set. Never new for real why he did that, my wife thought it was due to his anxiety/nerves but never found out if this was the real reason on not. Anyone know?

Seem them loads and he always does that. 

14 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

I think he's had battles with the booze before so maybe his memory is a bit fuzzy. Gutted they wont be playing. Were great on the acoustic stage a few years back. 

1 hour ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Relatively regular and thought they would be nailed on for this year. Just announced European tour for the whole weekend Thurs to Sunday.

Paul & Jacqui are pleased to announce shows in Cologne, Brussels, Frankfurt and Amsterdam where they will perform The Last King Of Pop in full – the songs of The Housemartins - Official, The Beautiful South + Paul & Jacqui. Tickets on sale 9am Friday from the links below:

JUNE 
Thursday 27th Cologne Live Music Hall - 

Friday 28th Brussels Ancienne Belgique - AB  

Saturday 29th Frankfurt Batschkapp Frankfurt 

Sunday 30th Amsterdam paradiso 

Great thread m8. 

I. Thought they were there a couple of years ago?they always seem to do the same stuff or else it all sounds the same.

17 hours ago, jyoung said:

Haha good work.

Might have to consider Stockport now...

The Stockport gig will be fantastic and Richard Hawley supporting too :-)