Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, GlastoGoer said:

I wonder if IDLES will be on the Truth stage... had John Peel in my mind but I can picture them on the Truth. 

From whats been said they're 6pm on The Park stage. They're not doing anything else that weekend though, so I would love a 1am Saturday night slot on the Truth stage. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

From whats been said they're 6pm on The Park stage. They're not doing anything else that weekend though, so I would love a 1am Saturday night slot on the Truth stage. 

They did hint at playing more than once - but are in Switzerland on Thursday and Luxemberg on Saturday so if they are doing more than one it will be both on Friday.

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

They did hint at playing more than once - but are in Switzerland on Thursday and Luxemberg on Saturday so if they are doing more than one it will be both on Friday.

My mistake! I heard they weren't anywhere else during the weekend! 

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

2 performances on the same day for them considering the amount of energy they put in to a show would be pretty hard surely?!

Just now, JoeyT said:

2 performances on the same day for them considering the amount of energy they put in to a show would be pretty hard surely?!

According to their website they are playing twice in Switzerland on the Thursday so we live in hope of 2 on the Friday.

A bit of me sees them opening the JP at 11am Friday.

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

They played 2 in Bristol Rough Trade for the album launch, so not impossible.

I'm hoping they're on Earache with Heavy Lungs (Danny Nedelko's band)

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

According to their website they are playing twice in Switzerland on the Thursday so we live in hope of 2 on the Friday.

Just now, t0paz said:

Well fair play to them in that case!

3 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

1 minute ago, t0paz said:

Just looked at their dates and on 11th July they are playing 3pm in Portugal and 8pm in Dublin so 2 in a day on the farm must be possible!

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I don't think my body could handle an 11am wake up dance to Idles. Would have to go and have a lie down after. 

2 minutes ago, t0paz said:

That's a great shout, they did something similar recently with a show in London 1 into the other with not much time inbetween. 

• Upvote 1