Resale Club 2019

McCor

16 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Steady, feelings can change!

Ha! But let’s be honest, had Sunday’s outcome been different, I’d be well in there suggesting car fresheners for the tent to add to the stocking list.... They really do make it feel more homely...

But, I’m here, with you, sulking. 

33 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Now I know how an injured footballer who is out for the season feels, when his team are on their way to winning the league.

And you're worried you'll be out for the final which they'll win and get to lift the cup while your hobbling around on your crutches.

Just now, Cooter said:

bloody right, and if Elbow or the solo pub singer are non-runners then sod the resales I'm jumping the fence!

Yep, I just wasn’t bothered about seeing them. I think I’m missing something because I just don’t get the new album.

Just now, Jim fitch said:

Still so gutted would of been my 13th Glasto done the previous 4 in a row , anyone else thinking of working it if we're unlucky in the registered sales ?

Yep, very much. Most aren’t opening their lists til Feb so I think I’ll line that up and then after the april resales, either cancel or crack on with the volunteering. I’ve always fancied volunteering at some point, it’s just a matter of when - and being ticketless means the decision has been made for me!