Resale Club 2019

McCor

Morning all, the horrible feeling is still with me too. I try to put it all out of my mind but I keep hiding in here. Been in here so many times over the past few years and it doesn’t get any easier. Let’s hope these feelings dissipate more over the next week.

I’m also trying to solve a particular issue for work and I’ve been going around in circles all week, can’t concentrate fully and it’s doing my nut in.

Keep thinking about the resale club, the spreadsheet and how to sort payments etc. I’m sure I spent quite some time a few years ago on a similar thread mulling over these points with others and I don’t think we got a satisfactory conclusion back then to keep people’s card details safe/ensure people for their money back.

Well its almost the weekend, and it’s due to be miserable weather, so I’m going to light the fire later, grab a bottle of wine and snuggle into the sofa with a film, although I’ll probably just drag the pooch and Mr moheetoes to the local pub.

So I’ve been sat here feeling sorry for myself. Missed out on Glasto and I have a small self inflicted headache in the making.

Just to add insult to injury someone just wandered past my desk and asked how I got on with Muse tickets.

They went on sale at 9am.

I completely forgot about it.

Twat!!

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

So I’ve been sat here feeling sorry for myself. Missed out on Glasto and I have a small self inflicted headache in the making.

Just to add insult to injury someone just wandered past my desk and asked how I got on with Muse tickets.

They went on sale at 9am.

I completely forgot about it.

Twat!!

I had a presale access code for the wed sale this week, I couldn’t use it as I’ll be going away on holiday early in the morning after the gig.

Shit, i could’ve offered it out if I’d have thought/had my head straight etc etc. Muse seem to get a bit of a slating on here at times 

- I’ll admit it, I’m a massive muse fan, shoot me now 

Just now, chappers8 said:

Ah nice one. Planning on getting around that area earlier and checking out some bars. Make the most of my trip "up north" 

I recommend a couple of bars in borough market itself. Market Porter ,The Wheat sheaf or the Southwark tavern..

and I’m  assuming you’re south coast?? 

1 minute ago, andyb66 said:

I recommend a couple of bars in borough market itself. Market Porter ,The Wheat sheaf or the Southwark tavern..

and I’m  assuming you’re south coast?? 

Ah nice one mate. Yeah someone mentioned The Wheat Sheaf.

I'm down in Cornwall.

1 minute ago, moheetoes said:

I had a presale access code for the wed sale this week, I couldn’t use it as I’ll be going away on holiday early in the morning after the gig.

Shit, i could’ve offered it out if I’d have thought/had my head straight etc etc. Muse seem to get a bit of a slating on here at times 

- I’ll admit it, I’m a massive muse fan, shoot me now 

Big fan of Muse. Saw them at V fest years ago and been a fan ever since. How 3 blokes make that sound is beyond belief!

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Big fan of Muse. Saw them at V fest years ago and been a fan ever since. How 3 blokes make that sound is beyond belief!

I’ve seen them twice at glasto, once at emirates stadium and managed to get standing tickets for the drones tour at MEN arena - awesome

Just now, chappers8 said:

Ah nice one mate. Yeah someone mentioned The Wheat Sheaf.

I'm down in Cornwall.

I’m coming down south end of the month. Not quite Cornwall . Bath Cheltenham and surrounding areas. Quite looking forward to it.

4 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Would people really give up their ticket due to no madonna?

Thought it was common knowledge she's horrible live

I just wouldn’t go and see her. There’s always plenty of other options !

I would go and see her just because I’ve never seen her in the flesh. But saying that her flesh is not looking it’s best.

It looks as though someone has tried to iron her face with a mars bar!

Last week is in the past. It's gone and there is nothing we can do about it. Too much negativity in here. Everyone needs an action plan in regards to how they are going to make it into the festival. Start nagging everyone on your Facebook list for help in April, start looking at volunteering. Also start contributing to the rest of the forum, don't hide away in here. The rest of the forum knows what it means to people, to go the festival. You never know, one of the others may secure your ticket

Nothing worthwhile in life comes easy. 

Edited by eastynh
  • Upvote 2