its the final countdown

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Quick q here seeing as this thread is lively, can people still register after the 1st same tomoz for the resale in April?

CAN I STILL REGISTER?

UPDATE: Registration has now closed, and won’t reopen until after the ticket sales.
Yes – registration is open until 12 noon on Monday 1st October, when it will then close until after both ticket sales. It will not be possible to amend or resubmit a photo when registration is closed so please allow time to resubmit your photo if necessary before it closes.

yes you can register for the resale 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

nerves are starting to kick in a bit now ... several kind helpers from on here so thanks in advance of your time @Sawdusty Surfer  and @CeriG im going for a 6am alarm ready to watch the f1 with this finishing just before 8 ... ready to do the final checks ... batteries changed on desktop keyboard ... all iPads and computers charged fully .. including phone as tethering eats the battery . good luck and sleep well :) 

You see, in the outside world I have been called mental for changing mouse batteries "just in case" but I come on here to find it Is normal!

Edited by Northtim
Spelling

That moment of walking through the gates, stopping, standing, staring, breath in, breath out, and take it allllllllll in.....  ❤️❤️❤️

Good luck everyone tomorrow. Everyone on this forum trying deserves a golden ticket... Massive massive thanks goes out to @dogeggs who's also trying for me & my crew like an absolute champion.

See you on the other side! ???

• Like 1

Sent group message out with all details yesterday, given people ive physically seen the lists of the 2 sets of 6. On here now looking for any more tips I can send over to them all.. and just generally being all Glastonbury for the night. Not going out even though it's a friend's Birthday.. I can't take the chance of not being on the ball.. Glastonbury forever ? Good luck all. 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

friends ..neighbours ... won't get many shops open that early on a sun ... good luck 

Just moved to a new town so unfortunately don’t know anyone who lives nearby! Going to have to resort to phone... could be an interesting morning! ?

1 hour ago, yehbutnobut said:

That moment of walking through the gates, stopping, standing, staring, breath in, breath out, and take it allllllllll in.....  ❤️❤️❤️

Good luck everyone tomorrow. Everyone on this forum trying deserves a golden ticket... Massive massive thanks goes out to @dogeggs who's also trying for me & my crew like an absolute champion.

See you on the other side! ???

giphy.gif

Fingers crossed for everyone tomorrow

Edited by dogeggs

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

friends ..neighbours ... won't get many shops open that early on a sun ... good luck 

Yes, just find anyone who can lend you a mouse on a cable with a USB plug on it, that should do the job for tomorrow morning

If you were anywhere near the south-east I could lend you one...