Jump to content
5co77ie

line-up

Recommended Posts

line-up announcement on 30th June.

As that's the day The Hives play in London with QOTSA, seems like it'll be them - well done that man. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like The Hives are in Highfields festival in Germany on the Saturday at 1pm https://www.facebook.com/hives/app/123966167614127/ so bit of a tight schedule but still doable I guess?

Perhaps it's Iggy Pop, he's also at the QOTSA gig and they're claiming it's a 'UK Exclusive'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tarranter said:

I agree with the earlier talk that it is probably (and predictably) Public Image Limited.

Like others here, I will be peeved off if it turns out to be right.

Chill - it'll be ABBA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, justanotheronethen said:

Chill - it'll be ABBA

Liar. It's bob marley.

I know that because elvis told me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tarranter said:

I agree with the earlier talk that it is probably (and predictably) Public Image Limited.

Like others here, I will be peeved off if it turns out to be right.

Dunno, I wouldn't mind. I saw them in London a year or so ago and they were as good as ever.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2018 at 11:01 AM, eFestivals said:

line-up announcement on 30th June.

As that's the day The Hives play in London with QOTSA, seems like it'll be them - well done that man. :)

 

It's also the day after Orbital play Brighton Racecourse, could be them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

It's also the day after Orbital play Brighton Racecourse, could be them?

Could be.

They're obviously keen to get it announced doing it on a Saturday, so i reckon it'll definitely be a band with a last show on the Friday or Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Johnnyseven said:

It's also the day after Orbital play Brighton Racecourse, could be them?

That'd be even more exciting! I've said they should play that festival for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2018 at 4:21 PM, Quark said:

Classic move. Claim to know headliner but sworn to secrecy, announcement comes out, then "yep I knew that x weeks ago but couldn't say".

Hang your head in shame ;)

I honestly thought we were a day or 2 away from an announcement or I would have said nothing 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Quark said:

:lol:

 

I will fully admit I’m not even 100% sure what I heard was right. Il tell you after an announcement.

 I don’t know Mark, I’ve met him a few times.. but I do know a couple of the others & have worked/been around backstage @ the last 8 festivals (with possibly the odd gap year)

the guy who I spoke to is more to do with the house/land than the band 👍 so we’ll see 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 10:52 PM, Michaels denim shorts said:

I will fully admit I’m not even 100% sure what I heard was right. Il tell you after an announcement.

 I don’t know Mark, I’ve met him a few times.. but I do know a couple of the others & have worked/been around backstage @ the last 8 festivals (with possibly the odd gap year)

the guy who I spoke to is more to do with the house/land than the band 👍 so we’ll see 

 

Just messing with you bud, we'll see what comes out.  Just made me chuckle :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ChemicalBrother said:

You called it weeks ago ws_jack, good work! 

😁 just glad it's true because they were one of my fave bands in my teenage years and they were awesome at Glastonbury 14.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...