Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

Probably right tbf. Right what'd people rather, bracket tournament or the +/- game? 

Bracket I think sounds more exciting, at the end of the day it’s what you want mate whatever’s easier

1 minute ago, Properbigfan said:

Also bracket tournament could be fun. Maybe leave it a week or so for when the forum dies down abit

More people better results surely

6 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Agreed Ho99o9 are amazing. Excited to see them again at Ally Pally this weekend after how good they were supporting Prodigy.

Also, I'm gonna start the bracket tournament tonight maybe? We've got most of the big acts I might as well. Give me some replies to this to see if people actually want it lmao, I'll leave it if not

I'll see you there! Very excited for Saturday.

Will be my 9th time seeing the Rattlesnakes but I just can't get enough of them!

7 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

Also bracket tournament could be fun. Maybe leave it a week or so for when the forum dies down abit

Tbf if I start it tonight it'll take 2 months to finish so reckon that'll be a good amount of time. Can start another game after to se us through summer lmao. Or I could wait until next announcement. Honestly not fussed haha

4 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

I'll see you there! Very excited for Saturday.

Will be my 9th time seeing the Rattlesnakes but I just can't get enough of them!

Ahhh see you there mate! I think this will be my 5th time seeing Frank and the boys? What a band.

Edited by TheWaters

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Tbf if I start it tonight it'll take 2 months to finish so reckon that'll be a good amount of time. Can start another game after to se us through summer lmao.

I say let’s go for it then

23 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Cool part of me hopes he doesn’t play coz I don’t wanna miss him( gonna see Stormzy) but ik that he’ll be back soon

But idk I think I might come in here a few times but there’s not much to talk about now

Until the next round of announcements .... ;)

Currently for me:

Fri - Stormzy, TDCC, ATL, As It Is, Holding Absence

Sat - The Maine, The Hara

Sun - RATM, Tom Grennan, IDLES, The Hunna, Waterparks, Creeper

I'm not that bothered on any of the headliners but I'd happily watch them all if I'm there. Saturday needs some more for me, Vaccines or Neck Deep wouldn't go amiss.

Two Door should definitely be subbing, who are Migos exactly and why are they above them?

Edited by Jericode

1 minute ago, Tom Connolly said:

kinda sad that my last acts of leeds festival in the past few years have been Panic X Kendrick and TOP X Post Malone. and now it’s Gerry Cinnamon and Liam Gallagher 😕 that ain’t great chief

Twenty One Pilots put on a great show last year

8 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

kinda sad that my last acts of leeds festival in the past few years have been Panic X Kendrick and TOP X Post Malone. and now it’s Gerry Cinnamon and Liam Gallagher 😕 that ain’t great chief

We’ve had Biffy/FOB, Muse, KOL(count yourself lucky), Foos

and now Rage

Edited by Gerard the Fab

Just now, DomDom1984 said:

Rage will probably start RIGHT after IDLES finish so leaving the tent a touch early would be advised.

They play NFAMWAP and Danny Nedelko in the middle anyways, which are the two id primarily going for 

Currently thinking my days will look like 

Fri : Stormzy-Migos-Two Door-ATL-Mabel-Wallows

Sat:Rex-Headie One or Gerry depending on my mates-prolly whoever’s on the MS-DBE-Aitch-KSI

Sun:Rage-IDLES-The Hunna-Slowthai-Tom Grennan