Lineup 2020

randlfan

48 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

F**k off, Gorillaz. 

33 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Gorillaz aren’t playing Reading and Leeds lads.

I did say months ago that Gorillaz were pencilled in to headline, as confirmed by my source. I'm still standing by that.

Lineup announcement scheduled for second week of February. 

If it’s true then it’ll be the first time in a long while (cba to check when, someone else feel free) where there’s not a returning headliner.

I wonder if Biffy could still fit in as a later booking considering that info came through a couple of months ago.

How about:

Travis Scott / Gorillaz

Liam Gallagher

Biffy Clyro / Bring Me the Horizon

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

It isn’t going to be Gorillaz.

Dude seems pretty confident about it tho, and he posted it at a time when it seemed a pretty wild prediction as Gorillaz didn’t look to be active at all, where as it’s more plausible now.

6 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

If it’s true then it’ll be the first time in a long while (cba to check when, someone else feel free) where there’s not a returning headliner.

I wonder if Biffy could still fit in as a later booking considering that info came through a couple of months ago.

How about:

Travis Scott / Gorillaz

Liam Gallagher

Biffy Clyro / Bring Me the Horizon

Blink-182 are still far from out of the question? Also LG is kind of a returning headliner really as is Gorillaz to a lesser extent.

11 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Dude seems pretty confident about it tho, and he posted it at a time when it seemed a pretty wild prediction as Gorillaz didn’t look to be active at all, where as it’s more plausible now.

I could say that I’m confident that AC/DC are headlining because I’ve been told by a reliable source. I haven’t but I could say I have. 

Dan Wilcox is the only person around here with any proven track record. 

3 hours ago, metallimuse said:

I don’t think you understand the definition of the word “plausible”, because all the evidence does not support the idea of them playing this festival.

Your wish for it to happen is over riding any form of objective reasoning.

I completely understand what plausible means

But I still think My Chemical Romance have a slim chance of headlining, if you don’t then cool, but let’s just hope it’s them over shitty Blink or RHCP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I completely understand what plausible means

But I still think My Chemical Romance have a slim chance of headlining, if you don’t then cool, but let’s just hope it’s them over shitty Blink or RHCP

Plausible does not mean “slim chance”. By your own definition you mean the opposite.

0BD87613-7594-4354-AD31-A52A9782BF6A.jpeg

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, gimleydesigner said:

Jesus Christ will you just buy tickets to see them ffs

I have but I feel like one of MCR/RATM/ACDC and other such big bands will be the ‘left-field’ artist mentioned before in this thread

Blink and Biffy and RHCP are not left field for R+L