How much liquid are you taking?

hermano

Liquids are heavy. I'm probably taking too much. This is for two people though.  What are you gonna take?

• Johnny Walker Red 1 litre
  • Absolut Vodka 1 litre
  • Thatchers Gold cider 10 x 440ml = 4.4 litre
  • Westons Wyld Wood Organic Cider 1 box = 3 litre
  • Carling 12 x 440 = 5.25 litre
  • Soda water 4 x 1l = 4 litre
  • Copella Apple juice 1 litre

Total = 19.68 liters!  Gonna weigh over 20kg !

Edited by hermano

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me and the OT, 1 litre vodka, 1 litre captain Morgan's, 40 cans of cider, some mixers and a few big bottles of water. All that goes on the trolley so not too bad unless of course the ground is fucked like last year. Dragging my trolley through that nearly killed me.

1 minute ago, Dave_c said:

For me and the OT, 1 litre vodka, 1 litre captain Morgan's, 40 cans of cider, some mixers and a few big bottles of water. All that goes on the trolley so not too bad unless of course the ground is fucked like last year. Dragging my trolley through that nearly killed me.

I'm not bringing a trolley. I'm gonna take some of those big blue Ikea bags and if carrying stuff gets to heavy, then I will drag the Ikea bags. I think it will work...

40 cans Strongbow, 1l vodka, 1l Baileys (sundown belly warmer), full-fat coke, ginger beer, cloudy lemonade, tomato juice.  That's between two of us though.  Oh and a few of those wee cans of premixed drinks that you'd never normally drink.  I'm quite looking forward to my first peach schnapps and lemo this century. :D 

3 minutes ago, hermano said:

I'm not bringing a trolley. I'm gonna take some of those big blue Ikea bags and if carrying stuff gets to heavy, then I will drag the Ikea bags. I think it will work...

Unless you are He-Man you won't be able to carry all that alcohol as well as everything else from your car to camp (well I couldn't anyway)

4 minutes ago, hermano said:

Can you feel your thumbs, hermano?

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You really don't like the tap water on the farm, do you?

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

8L of water? Why? Are you in a CV?

Just that when I buy the bottles, they come in a pack of 4 and easier to carry. This may chance closer to the time. I took 12L with me last year :)

No CV.

Edited by 6t6o6m

13 minutes ago, hermano said:

I know ikea bags are pretty strong but I don't think it will like being dragged across the farm, fingers crossed your plan doesn't end in disaster. 

Charm x

1 minute ago, 6t6o6m said:

Just that when I buy the bottles, they come in a pack of 4 and easier to carry. This may chance closer to the time. I took 12L with me last year :)

Mental. 

Is the cost of buying bottled water there not better than lugging it all in?

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

But why take any?

I like water, and need the 2 litre size bottles. I don't drink soft drinks or hot drinks due to caffeine, so I make sure I'm stocked on the water side of things. 

I will end up in the supermarket the night before, and may only purchase 2 bottles.

Just now, Woffy said:

Mental. 

Is the cost of buying bottled water there not better than lugging it all in?

Can 2L bottles of water be purchased at the fest? If so, I won't purchase any or just the one bottle.