confirmed food vendors 2017

Mich1268

11 minutes ago, carrie2 said:

Anna Maes is usually next to the acoustic stage and the cheese truck was opposite the hell stage last year. Cheese fanatic here 

Anna Maes was opposite the cider bus wasn't it?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Smokestack at Glastonbury? Seem to remember it being in the Unfairground but could be mistaken as I've not been for a few years. Had a brisket burger from there at Boomtown. It saved me that day from a god awdul hangover.

1 hour ago, Deadendfriends8 said:

The toastie stall down from the kidz field has been our supply of breakfast for about 4 years now. Oh my its the best.

Yeah we love that one as well, nothing better than melted cheese for breakfast. another reason why I want to camp in Big Ground. 

1 hour ago, jackarmy said:

I imagine that he's in the same situation as quite a few traders round the Glade/Other Stage area who have been moved to make way for Lovebullets HQ. My friends stall on the same run as the Spaceport were offered an alternative pitch, which they accepted. Maybe Growler man was as well, but it wasn't one in quite such a profitable thoroughfare? 

But that's nowhere near Spaceport. Something else is going on!

Just now, cammie81 said:

Unfortunately I'm not (Darble last 3 visits and prob this year), it's just where I want to camp but never get in early enough.

Yeah its always nuts, we have a group of about 50 turning up on the Wednesday, so we do the car park queue to get the spot

43 minutes ago, The Nal said:

I've seen the food he sells to people for £5.95 a pop. I wouldn't feed it to my dog. 

Fair play. I thought there was genuine grievance like he'd called ME a twat or something. Luckily I'd never eaten there. Try to avoid all the fatty stodge, except maybe I'm partial to a cheap burger in the early morning 

11 minutes ago, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

Fair play. I thought there was genuine grievance like he'd called ME a twat or something. Luckily I'd never eaten there. Try to avoid all the fatty stodge, except maybe I'm partial to a cheap burger in the early morning 

I've never had one but have seen them being served and people eating them. Just no.

The "moving the market" thing smacks of "your job is being automated". ie a polite way of saying "you're shit".