JUSTICE

Fladog

48 minutes ago, Kashkin said:

Can anyone tell me if Justice have much in the way of live elements, vocalists etc, or is it more a two guys standing behind laptops situation?

No vocalists, think they've added a bit to their live setup over the years though, more midi controllers and the like than when they first started touring. Think their recent Coachella set is available to watch online the usual places so worth checking that out, the live show is a lot of fun though.

8 hours ago, TiZuff said:

How busy do we think justice will be ? I do love a good crowd vibe and the more people going mental the better. Especially on the last night. I love a mass communal jump around.

I reckon it'll be very busy, but obviously its hard to tell. There's a lot of enthusiasm on here about Justice and they have a bit of a cult following. You could always just go down the front and it'll feel rammed regardless.

Since full timings released yday Ive Been wondering

1. how busy WH will be for justice and

2. How fast I can make it from JP to WH once London grammar finish at 9.30. Justice on at 10pm so I should make it, but obviously not soon enough to get a good pitch. 

3. What's the best route? Past oxylers/ other then up to train track near glade. then along past greenpeace and left up to WH, or is there another route from JP that can circle north of the pyramid and down to WH via Babylon? 

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It'll be busy enough, but there's always space if you walk down the LHS.

You could go via the Acoustic and Cabaret fields, but dunno if it'd be any quicker.

Cheers. 

LHS as you face the stage, the side with brothers cider and tempura stall ? 

6 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

Since full timings released yday Ive Been wondering

1. how busy WH will be for justice and

2. How fast I can make it from JP to WH once London grammar finish at 9.30. Justice on at 10pm so I should make it, but obviously not soon enough to get a good pitch. 

3. What's the best route? Past oxylers/ other then up to train track near glade. then along past greenpeace and left up to WH, or is there another route from JP that can circle north of the pyramid and down to WH via Babylon? 

1. Rammed. Maybe not so much for Moderat (as much as I love them, I'm not sure how much they'd pull in specially for them) but it will fill a lot.  Justice bring the party, and the party comes to them.

2. it depends on the ground condition.  If the ground is dry, it might be quicker via the cabaret field, but you'll have to get a march on.  On a good day going via the train tracks (and in a small group), I could probably do it in 15 if I straight up ninja move the entire way. Realistically, it'll take around 25 minutes.  Definitely possible and probably the easiest going overall.

I'm guessing the fact that BBK are on the Other against Ed will increase the volume of people at Justice. I like the fact BBK are headlining the Other but I still can't get my head around them putting them up against Ed. There will be a big percentage of people that don't like either option and thus will look for Justice. And justice is what will be found (if justice in this instance is a bloody good night)

Edited by mjsell

15 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

1. Rammed. Maybe not so much for Moderat (as much as I love them, I'm not sure how much they'd pull in specially for them) but it will fill a lot.  Justice bring the party, and the party comes to them.

2. it depends on the ground condition.  If the ground is dry, it might be quicker via the cabaret field, but you'll have to get a march on.  On a good day going via the train tracks (and in a small group), I could probably do it in 15 if I straight up ninja move the entire way. Realistically, it'll take around 25 minutes.  Definitely possible and probably the easiest going overall.

Ok cool. Know what you mean about ground conditions. We did the same after Mac de Marco in JP last year Sunday night. Stayed on the metal track back of other & LCD all way down to rail track and pegged it ninja style all way down to shangri la. Took 20-25 mins, under the influence though, and it was a fairly clear run with all the big stages on with their headliners. If dry I'll cut through glade turn left then right, which would bring us out in good spot to get down the LHS. 

Cheers !

59 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Don't discount all the folk going to see Shaggy!

Shaggy's already on West Holts at 5:15 though, so I can't see that being much of a toss-up for most :P