The British and Irish Lions

Franky

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Had wondered if they would potentially show this at the drive-in cinema.

Stumbling over to the cinema straight after the SE Corner for some lazy ciders infront of the rugby sounds epic.... especially as some people I'm going with are kiwis. Of course, that a) sadly probably won't happen for reasons said above and b ) even if it does, may be better/more feasible in my head than in reality

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, not worthy said:

I guess that's good, but can't see why 30% would bother responding with a negative.

It's not as though it will interrupt anything else at that time.....very odd 

I guess that some people see festivals like Glastonbury as a retreat from the world of sport and what comes with it.  It's always been the case for any similar festival I've been to and calls for sporting events to be shown at them.

Add to that people might not be aware that it's so early that it would not interfere with any other planned entertainment.

11 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

The question didn't ask whether they should show it, it asked whether the respondent would be interested.  There's a difference between "please don't show this" and "Not my cup of tea"

yep, I got that, but just find it odd that anyone would bother to register a negative.....really, why bother, just for the joy of interacting with an app...is that it

4 minutes ago, not worthy said:

yep, I got that, but just find it odd that anyone would bother to register a negative.....really, why bother, just for the joy of interacting with an app...is that it

They are the people who will tell you 'why bother going to Glastonbury if you're just going to watch sport?'

They'll also be asleep during it so I wouldn't worry too much. 

28 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

i presume they'd be subject to the same restrictions as usual? it would presumably be worth their while if they're selling breakfast stuff/tea and coffee though.

For the clueless (me) what is the normal restrictions?

On 2017-5-2 at 0:44 PM, tom22 said:

They are the people who will tell you 'why bother going to Glastonbury if you're just going to watch sport?'

They'll also be asleep during it so I wouldn't worry too much. 

Why bother going to Glastonbury if you're just going to sleep? Sleeping's cheating

• 2 weeks later...