2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random quick question, can anybody give me an idea of how quickly the tickets have sold out the past couple of years please?

Last time I successfully got tickets (but then couldn't go :( ) was years ago, when it was a lot easier. This year I'm finally in a position to go, and I'm having the worst run of luck - wound up in work on Thursday so the best I could manage was a few furtive refreshes on my phone under the desk which stood no chance of getting me a ticket, and I've got to be flipping well in tomorrow too! Not at all amused, but hoping to wangle a slightly later start to maximise f5 times, haha.

Cheers,

2 minutes ago, Kalcius said:

Random quick question, can anybody give me an idea of how quickly the tickets have sold out the past couple of years please?

Last time I successfully got tickets (but then couldn't go :( ) was years ago, when it was a lot easier. This year I'm finally in a position to go, and I'm having the worst run of luck - wound up in work on Thursday so the best I could manage was a few furtive refreshes on my phone under the desk which stood no chance of getting me a ticket, and I've got to be flipping well in tomorrow too! Not at all amused, but hoping to wangle a slightly later start to maximise f5 times, haha.

Cheers,

30 mins last year, 26 the year before!

I have safely arrived at my dad's house, laptop in hand.  He has literally set up some kind of control centre to try for tickets!  There are 20 of us over 5 countries all trying in the morning/afternoon/evening (depending where they are!) and I'm not feeling hopeful right now.  Though to be honest I never feel hopeful on ticket day.  It's the most stressful day of the whole year!  Thankfully Daddy has got plenty of bacon in to keep us somewhat happy!  Lets hope the ticket Gods are shining down on us all tomorrow morning!

3 hours ago, ticketboy69 said:

Good luck to everyone here...hoping it is like last year for me when i got them in 5 minutes on my iPhone.  In the past it's pretty much always been secret sales for me...very stressful but ultimately it worked out.  Also trying to get tickets for my neighbours...it's in the lap of the gods.  Good luck to you all.  

I know people have been getting tickets using their phone. But how do you manage to get the registration / postcode in? Do you copy paste from another app?

Good luck tomorrow!

We will get tickets. (thanks for that one eastynh)

Just discovered a easy way to do pretyped short cuts in iOS. For anyone planning to use an iPad or iPhone could save precious seconds. I've done shorts for example r1 for Ryan's reg number, r2 for Ryan's postcode. p1 for Paul's reg number. Cc for credit card number.

good luck everyone!

IMG_1377.PNG

18 minutes ago, august1 said:

I'm i missing something how do you do this?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking? That is just a screenshot of the registration page. When you get to this page you fill in your registration number and postcode then move down to do everyone else's. At the bottom of the page it will say proceed. Click it and go to payment page. 

14 minutes ago, mikegday said:

Just discovered a easy way to do pretyped short cuts in iOS. For anyone planning to use an iPad or iPhone could save precious seconds. I've done shorts for example r1 for Ryan's reg number, r2 for Ryan's postcode. p1 for Paul's reg number. Cc for credit card number.

good luck everyone!

Oh brilliant! Thanks so much for this - makes the phone on 4G a valid back-up option. I was too nervous of shaking hands to even give it a go to be honest, so this is great.

Good luck all!

3 hours ago, Charm said:

Another post that's made me happy cry today, all you guys are so special, ticket day eve has turned into an emotional time for me, wishing everyone lots of luck for tomorrow. 
Charm x

Have a classic to put a smile on your face and get you in right frame of mind :-D