Madabout G

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

D-Ro needs to ditch I Will Survive as a closer (and the reprise as her encore!) come June. Setlists need severe attention. 

That and 'Why Do Fools Fall In Love'.  Replace 'em with Surrender and I'm Still Waiting.

And the Love Hangover / Ain't No Mountain High Enough medley needs some separation surgery.

53 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Only in reference to Chuck Berry fancy dress and his spurious history. But more that if I was in fancy dress it'd be anonymous rather than acceptable. Less likely to be caught you see. 

Ah just dress up as Donald trump then its quite clearly everyone else's fault for being in the way of your eyes.

5 hours ago, kalifire said:

She'd get me to the Pyramid. I absolutely loved Dolly but couldn't be arsed with Lionel. Wouldn't have bothered with ELO this year either. DR has some absolute belters but whether she's a success will probably lie with what she chooses.

Given her previous work and general associations with Lionel, and how his set went down, I would imagine (hope?) she'd go on the side of wall to wall bangers rather than tossing about with covers.

What chance a rendition of Chain Reaction with guest appearance from #rightbazza?

5 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Now picture that image with Woffy having a big shit in a long drop and we're golden! 

No knicks and a simple wee hoist up from the tutu hem and it's chocs away no bother. 

Edit: I think the Brothers makes 'em 'golden' but I can't crane my neck down quick enough to see before they land. Plus I'm thinking of @Quark thinking of my Friday Opener as he watches the Friday Opener.

Jesus, I need fucking help. The Radiohead Bear's got me all a-tizz tonight. 

Edited by Woffy