Foals

O'Doyle Rules

Really hope they play Birch Tree, the set list they played at Leeds earlier this year would be perfect at G

Edit: and balloons aswel, they seem to be missing these 2 out of their recent set lists! I'd be gutted if they didnt play them

Edited by Brad2434

Snake Oil
Olympic Airways
My Number
Providence
Spanish Sahara
Red Sock Pugie
Late Night
A Knife In the Ocean
Mountain at My Gates
Inhaler
What Went Down
Two Steps Twice

this is what they've been playing at the couple of festivals they've played lately so fairly sure it's almost exactly what we'll get (perhaps minus Late Night depending on how long this set is, as they left it out at one of em). obviously would prefer more from TLF but for some reason that just isn't happening. gonna be a great set. those final three songs are gonna have the crowd going mental. i absolutely can't wait to see Two Steps Twice on the Pyramid

Edited by FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

I only really know Spanish Sahara from Life is Strange - any suggestions on where to start?

that setlist i posted above is almost definitely what they'll end up playing or at least something very similar, so i'd make a playlist of those if you can

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Snake Oil
Olympic Airways
My Number
Providence
Spanish Sahara
Red Sock Pugie
Late Night
A Knife In the Ocean
Mountain at My Gates
Inhaler
What Went Down
Two Steps Twice

this is what they've been playing at the couple of festivals they've played lately so fairly sure it's almost exactly what we'll get (perhaps minus Late Night depending on how long this set is, as they left it out at one of em). obviously would prefer more from TLF but for some reason that just isn't happening. gonna be a great set. those final three songs are gonna have the crowd going mental. i absolutely can't wait to see Two Steps Twice on the Pyramid

That will be fine by me as great cross section, I'm so excited for the Friday ZZ top > Foals > Muse :D

• Snake Oil
  • Olympic Airways
  • My Number
  • Birch Tree
  • Give It All
  • Mountain At My Gates
  • Balloons
  • Providence
  • Spanish Sahara
  • Red Sock Pugie
  • Late Night
  • A Knife In the Ocean
  •  
  • Encore
  •  
  • Inhaler
  • What Went Down
  • Two Steps Twice

Had this beuty setlist in Leeds, wish they were headlining so bad for that longer slot

Edited by Brad2434

They're doing 75 mins which, if you remove the encore, I don't think would be that much less than the arena shows and probably more than most festival shows they've done. Would love it if we got Balloons but there's already likely to be a few from Antidotes so that's fine.

For me, and many others I assume, they're the closest thing to a Pyramid headliner that I'll be seeing this year. Still sticks in my craw a bit that they didn't get the call for the top job but they're gonna be seen by plenty more people in this time slot (and if @Fishman's Clashfinder research is correct, the biggest crowd of the weekend!) so fair play and they'll probably nail it and steal some limelight from the headliners while they're at it too.