Lineup 2018

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

God what the fuck is going on.

1 minute ago, The Placid Casual said:

I'll fight you, I'm bigger than you.

jesus christ i was just trying to say the hunna are overrated i didnt expect to expose my facebook friends, tell my life story and get hit on by men in forums

4 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

This is @Matt42 and @Frankly Mr Shankly all over again.

they have good reputations on here so I'm gonna go ahead and take that as a compliment.

Talking of reputations no need to hate I wasn't being serious :( look at that disgusting red mark

quoting doesn't expose the downvote but its there alright!

15 minutes ago, Jack w said:

hahaha contrary to what youd think of someone who lives in a festival forum and cares way too much about music, I am proud to say i am actually a committed man! :D

Edited by Jack w
  • Downvote 3

46 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Where do we reckon this Diplo x Mark Ronson 'Silk City' project would play? Same line as Post Malone and Lil Uzi Vert on the Gov. Ball lineup which is pretty big. Could they be NME headliners like Rebel Sound the other year?

I dunno, do we know if they are putting out music as a duo or are they just doing effectively a b2b set??

25 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah that's where I reckon. Wolf Alice, Silk City and another; I've got Kygo there at the moment but it's not unreasonable to think he could sub.

Kygo has fallen off a lot tbh, could see him just being a stronger dance headliner like Fatboy Slim this year. I have Shikari, Post Malone and the Kooks (who tbh could swap with wolf alice, but i think if Wombats are playing that may be tpo much late 00s indie on the main)

EDIT: Ahhhh shit it just loaded 1 page + of new replies RIP me

Edited by Mattymooz