Lineup 2018

On 12/31/2017 at 6:45 PM, Mattymooz said:

Hmmmm, do people think Twin Atlantic could play? I'm trying to think of someone who could sub Enter Shikari well on the NME, so I guess either a rapper or a heavier band is opreferable, and TA haven't played on this new album (though that would be the exact slot they played in 2015)

Plus new album out this year, could see that for sure

55 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Reliable source - it's upto you to believe it or not ^_^

I'd be happy with that if true! Think that'd be a better slot for them than main stage. 

For those interested in patterns, YM@6 did a secret set in 2016 and headlined NME in 2017....

2 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

I'd be happy with that if true! Think that'd be a better slot for them than main stage. 

For those interested in patterns, YM@6 did a secret set in 2016 and headlined NME in 2017....

And Jamie T did a secret set in 2014 and played 3rd Main in 2015. People have played any slot after doing a secret set.

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Could SZA be big enough to headline the NME by the time August rolls around? 

I’d say 3rd at the minute, sub at most by August. We had to wait 5 or so years for this second album, I don’t think it’ll be too soon till the next. TDE have other priorities than SZA atm (I believe Jay Rock’s album is next, then Schoolboy Q then not sure but won’t be till late 2018).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Andre91 said:

I’ve just watched a Travis Scott set from a festival in Switzerland and the crowd looked insane. He would be awesome on the Main Stage. 

Travis has some of the wildest shows I’ve ever seen. He once got arrested for “inciting a riot” at one of his shows when telling the whole concert to mosh and shit. His shows look absolutely insane.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jack w said:

noticing someones pointlessly downvoting @Jayvk's posts continually recently when what he's sayings not even controversial? dont be a dickk.

Cheers mate,Yeah I’ve noticed a couple times now that someone’s used 3 downvotes in a row on my three most recent posts whichever thread that may be. Even when asking a question or answering or just something general. Bit petty but not a massive issue lmao, don’t be a dick lol.

Edited by Jayvk
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2