Shangri-La Lineup!

NoBallGames

1 hour ago, Perks said:

That's f'ing awesome. If I can get to see them, I'd be delighted. I'm gonna try.

little bit gutted not to see The Skints on the poster...really hoping they'd be back again this year.. hopefully they'll be added somewhere.

This we can all agree on.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah if you bump ZZ Top down from our expected third placing i guess it could make room for Tame Impala to fit in third on either the Friday or the Sunday

Your issue is that sticking Tame Impala in puts ZZ Top and TDCC down to 4th/5th each, it does let Wolf Alice creep in 6th though. It's just about doable if ZZ are happy enough to possible go 5th down as I doubt TDCC would.

10 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

Wow that line up has made me even more jealous haha! Looks great, some fantastic bookings there 

Kevin Parker is the one name who really did it for me. I absolutely love Tame Impala. Had to close the page and take 5 as soon as I saw his name haha. UGH. 

Edit: finally read rest of like up and seen Dismantle. Gonna have a cry. 

Edited by cb4747

12 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

LBHQ presents - loving that.

Craig Charles - Always great

Where exactly is LBHQ, never stumbled across it as yet? defo wanna check it out if Seth & Martinez Brothers are playing

Edited by StePotts
typo

12 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Definitely the sort of thing that might crop up elsewhere - maybe even on the Pyramid early doors.

Fingers crossed - there's always too much stuff on in the late night areas that clashes. Would love them to open a stage one day, seems like a great way to get things going.

35 minutes ago, StePotts said:

Where exactly is LBHQ, never stumbled across it as yet? defo wanna check it out if Seth & Martinez Brothers are playing

LBHQ if my memory is correct, is near enough directly opposite Shangri-Hell. It's cladded in ammunition.

Spent the Sunday last year watching: Patrick Topping/Skream/Richy Ahmed/Groove Armada/Eats Everything from about 10pm until close. Definitely worth missing the headliners for, some friends tried to get in after the Chemical Brothers and the queues were enormous! 

I was told it may not be the end of the arc earlier this year - as there's another year until the fallow year. Although at the time i had the conversation i think the decision was still fluid. It was originally planned to run until the fallow year - it's possible that something else will happen next year (a one off event) - before the fallow year and the next story arc begins.

15 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

LBHQ if my memory is correct, is near enough directly opposite Shangri-Hell. It's cladded in ammunition.

Spent the Sunday last year watching: Patrick Topping/Skream/Richy Ahmed/Groove Armada/Eats Everything from about 10pm until close. Definitely worth missing the headliners for, some friends tried to get in after the Chemical Brothers and the queues were enormous! 

Wicked cheers. Do you have to go through all that 'getting into Heaven' stuff, or can you just walk straight in there? Will defo check it out one night.

Just now, StePotts said:

Wicked cheers. Do you have to go through all that 'getting into Heaven' stuff, or can you just walk straight in there? Will defo check it out one night.

Nah, just head straight through. I'm not sure the "getting into Heaven" stuff was even there last year, it was just an open plan stage. But it looks like it's back this year. 

5 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

Nah, just head straight through. I'm not sure the "getting into Heaven" stuff was even there last year, it was just an open plan stage. But it looks like it's back this year. 

Was LBHQ not an indoor area to the right of the Heaven stage? I thought the only outdoor stages in Shangri-la were Heaven and Hell?