Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Romford said:

When Emily said stage by stage at the end of April, she could have meant it'll start this month and go into May?

Still, I'll be waiting come 12/3/7/10 tomorrow 

i still believe she meant stage by stage as in who is playing what main stage, i.e the 2nd poster.

the area by area announcements haven't always included full stage lineups anyway and are usually reserved for non main areas like the SE Corner areas. JP / Park etc haven't had their own announcements.

Confident it'll be the 2nd poster its just a matter of when. It probably won't add a huge amount of acts that intrigue but will clear up the clashes.

The best announcement is the full one in late may early june that you can pour over for hours finding the little surprise bits you didn't know were coming. that can absorb me for a good hour.

1 minute ago, Memory Man said:

i still believe she meant stage by stage as in who is playing what main stage, i.e the 2nd poster.

the area by area announcements haven't always included full stage lineups anyway and are usually reserved for non main areas like the SE Corner areas. JP / Park etc haven't had their own announcements.

Confident it'll be the 2nd poster its just a matter of when. It probably won't add a huge amount of acts that intrigue but will clear up the clashes.

The best announcement is the full one in late may early june that you can pour over for hours finding the little surprise bits you didn't know were coming. that can absorb me for a good hour.

Hopefully it's that then! I can't remember being this impatient for a lineup announcement in a long time, even if it is coming earlier than normal