That feeling of dread and hope - Who else?

DaveyGee

Well as the announcements start trickling through i find myself becomming increasingly nervous about re-sale day!!!

Not securing tickets in Oct was bad enough, but now its getting closer to the big event and all the exciting topics here on efests I just can't bring

myself to thinking of not being there (sighs heavily).

Does anyone feel the same??

Just hope i can be there and soak up the wonderfulness that is Glasto!! 

P.S.  I'm now listening to Dreadzone and making things worse, LOL :mellow:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, rubenz said:

Anyone I've known who's tried in the resale has always been OK so keep the faith! 

Thanks rubenz!

14 minutes ago, rubenz said:

Plus hopefully the Coldplay announcement will put a few people off! 

That's what I was hoping...:lol:

2 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

I'm sorted ticket-wise, but will be trying for others on resale day. You'll have as much help as you need, and will go to the ball. Keep positive!

Thanks Mr G,

Oh and what a ball it is.....

Cheers

17 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

I'm sorted ticket-wise, but will be trying for others on resale day. You'll have as much help as you need, and will go to the ball. Keep positive!

• same as you old son think we need about 10 tix for our lot them im hoping to help NFR NFC lot ..........wishing one and all that need tix lots of luck tho .
  • wonder how many will be on sale ..i reckon itll be a sell out in about 17.56 mins lol

8 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:
  • same as you old son think we need about 10 tix for our lot them im hoping to help NFR NFC lot ..........wishing one and all that need tix lots of luck tho .
  • wonder how many will be on sale ..i reckon itll be a sell out in about 17.56 mins lol

You're optimistic... 17.56 minutes?? I think it'll be a lot quicker. 

I'm trying for resale this year. Was lucky in '11, '13 and '14. Didn't go '15 for medical reasons but no joy last October. 

Will be gutted if I don't get to go again this year, especially as that would mean I would get to the promised land only 1 time in four years at best.

Edited by cammie81

the resale is easier than the october sale I'd say. many/most ticketless people have made other holiday / festival plans by mid april and there aren't as many trying per ticket available (in my non fact based opinion!)

based purely on social media the october sale always has a buzz and fever about it whereas the resale can pass a lot of people by / they arent as bothered as have already decided they arent going or have already paid their balance if they are.

we were trying for friends last year and had them by like 9.02am. if you're on the ball you should be fine. granted if radiohead were announced before the resale it might change things a bit but you'd still have a great chance.

Edited by Memory Man

So lucky that we got tickets last year (through people we had never met ) . All our friends missed out though. I think only 4 are still up for it, and nervous for them, but looking at previous years if you are organised , with a sprinkling of luck and prepared not to give up then there is a good chance you will be there

i really feel for you, but as others have said keep the faith 

ff

xx

After 11 consecutive Glastonbury tickets on the main sale, dread and hope is definitely with me having failed last October. It's the agonising wait for months until April resale time that's getting to me, our group really bombed out with about 50% success but 4 of us managed to get tickets since and I may have one too but the wait is killing...

14 hours ago, DaveyGee said:

Well as the announcements start trickling through i find myself becomming increasingly nervous about re-sale day!!!

Not securing tickets in Oct was bad enough, but now its getting closer to the big event and all the exciting topics here on efests I just can't bring

myself to thinking of not being there (sighs heavily).

Does anyone feel the same??

Just hope i can be there and soak up the wonderfulness that is Glasto!! 

P.S.  I'm now listening to Dreadzone and making things worse, LOL :mellow:

Dude, you have totally summed up how I'm feeling. Have had a break off here for a few months, but found myself back this week! Am so F'ing nervous. Need 4 in the resale. Anyone any idea on the date yet?

I had to rely on resales in 2014 after always getting a ticket since 1993, (although one of them was bought off a touting website pre photo ticket and another time, 94 I think, I bought a wristband off of a lady for £30.00). 

I was very nervous in the resale although I reasoned that I had had a very good run so if I didn't get a ticket that year then I couldn't really complain.

I had a friend trying for me with the coach resale on the Thursday but both she and I got nowhere. I tried again on Sunday morning with another friend helping and straight after 9am I got a ticket. Couldn't believe it!

So have faith. The resales really do work!