Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Neal86 said:

going to unleash something here. Ive been listening to amnesiac lately and while it isnt as good as kid not much is . Its still a cracking album might be their most underated album.And i do have a very large soft spot for hail to the theif

Think I prefer Amnesiac to Kid A. Hard to be sure though as my opinion on Radhiohead songs / albums are constantly changing / evolving.

1 minute ago, cammie81 said:

Think I prefer Amnesiac to Kid A. Hard to be sure though as my opinion on Radhiohead songs / albums are constantly changing / evolving.

pyramid song like spinning plates are just top top drawer pyramid song live is a huge highlight

10 minutes ago, Neal86 said:

going to unleash something here. Ive been listening to amnesiac lately and while it isnt as good as kid not much is . Its still a cracking album might be their most underated album.

I agree. 

Until recently i didnt rate amnesiac at all but after giving it a go its risen up the rankings solidly. Its making the Bends sweat for its place on my list. Life in a glasshouse is just brilliant. I do hope with time TKOL does something similar but i doubt that.

13 minutes ago, Inconspicuous said:

course they did. What have they got to do in Somerset apart from drink cider and read efestivals anyway? :P

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

course they did. What have they got to do in Somerset apart from drink cider and read efestivals anyway? :P

I was going to say that sounds like a good life, but then realised once you take away the cider part that's pretty much my life right now, anyway.

11 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I was going to say that sounds like a good life, but then realised once you take away the cider part that's pretty much my life right now, anyway.

I'd say a lot of cider is the only thing that can make this thread bearable recently.

...and yet I still keep reading it?

I'd love to see them bring The Bends into their setlists. I'm not that big a fan of the album as a whole (it's very good, I just feel like OKC, Kid A and In Rainbows are in a different universe), but the title track is really mega.

This is almost becoming a nightly event - watching RH gigs in the background. The second they finish Ful Stop it's like...WHAT'S COMING NEXT?!

Airbag. Awesome. They really are going mental this tour. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that Primavera setlist is going to fascinating.