Thursday Coach tickets

Abensie

I'm glad it wasn't just our coach driver who got lost - accept he got lost on the way to the festival and went to the shuttle bus site. Despite there being signs directing him towards the coach drop off.

Exactly what I tend to do now - get there for a Wednesday evening wonder, watch the sunset and find some tasty food. Last time I went early doors on the Wednesday, I had to take a nap on the Thursday afternoon. I'm starting to feel a little older but no wiser! I keep telling myself I'm only 27.

Just wait til you're pushing 33... ;)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in a team of 6 but i want a single coach ticket rather than a return. is this possible to do? I want the same coach to the festival as everyone else, so basically i will want 5 returns and one single

From memory I think they all have to be the same but someone else might know for sure? If I were you I'd just stump up the extra and not use it. You might be able to sell it later to someone forced to go from a different location in the resale.

i'm in a team of 6 but i want a single coach ticket rather than a return. is this possible to do? I want the same coach to the festival as everyone else, so basically i will want 5 returns and one single

I would just pay for the return - it also depends from where you're wanting to travel from. Not everywhere has single tickets. 

Just wait til you're pushing 33... ;)

28 is my scary age. I think that's why I'm so focused on being 27. Plus, I keep forgetting that I am 27 and saying I'm 26.. I thought I had years before I started forgetting my age!

I'm sure I have had mini naps standing up during bands at Glastonbury.. It's my one and only talent, the ability to sleep anywhere.

– If you are travelling with children aged 12 or under, who do not require an entry ticket for the festival, or a PA allocated tickets by the Disabled Access Coordinator you will need to book the required number of additional seats whilst making their Coach Package booking.
– If the additional seats required are not available when booking, please contact coachtravel@seetickets.com upon completing your booking in order to purchase your additional coach seats (NB: standard fares apply).

From SEECoaches terms. I think the fare is a 'seat' fare rather than adult and child fare.

Or just turned 39 - that'll be me next year. Asleep in west holts field by 6pm Wednesday!

Whining about my knees and aching back by midday Thursday

This is exactly what my old man is like every year! In bed by 11!

Considering the coach for the first time - all these comments really helpful. We usually drive but haven't been since 2013 and are desperate to get to our 10th Glastonbury!!

Haven't seen anything about when they leave to go back though? Do you get a choice in that?

Thanks! :-) 

Anyone who got the coach last year from Manc or Liverpool any idea of the range of times it can leave on the wednesday?

We left last year at 6am, I think that was the first available coach out of Liverpool. My friends left at midday. There was at least 3 maybe 4 coaches leaving at this time.

Thanks everyone. Slightly nervous about it as need to get back to the kids, but sounds like should be fairly confident in leaving early Monday if needed.

Goodluck!!

If you need to be back by a particular time, and the Seecoaches time slot you're allocated isn't early enough, you've got a few options.

You could post on the lift share forum to see if anyone has space going back to the same town.

You could separately book an earlier national express coach to get home (obviously an extra expense, but there you go).

Or, if it's not absolutely vital, you could take a chance and just turn up early at the coach station and hope there's space on an earlier one. As long as you don't encounter a complete jobsworth, I can't see any reason they wouldn't let you on.