2016 Wishlist

Nick07

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

archery - arrows with a stick (longbow) - 50ps at 100 yards, taking the eye out of a snake at 50metres, loosing 20+ arrows in a minute, hitting the French at 200 yards (sorry Raph)  that kind of thing. I was asked to be part of a four person England for this:

http://hdhiaa.net/registration/weblap/1st-historical-archery-wch-30-8-2016/24/eng/invite.archery

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Will it sell out soon? I see pricing is on the final tier but I dunno if that's dictated by time or volume of sales.

Volume of sales. They have a set number of each tier.

If I remember rightly, the final tier has a bit over half of the tickets.

In terms of "soon", I'd be surprised if it doesn't sell out in May/June, I'd also be surprised if it sells out this month.

4 hours ago, kaosmark2 said:

Volume of sales. They have a set number of each tier.

If I remember rightly, the final tier has a bit over half of the tickets.

In terms of "soon", I'd be surprised if it doesn't sell out in May/June, I'd also be surprised if it sells out this month.

Ah, that sounds alright. Thanks.

Ezra? It seems likely he'll play, what with being around that weekend and his connections with the festival. But headlining with all the other big hitters on the bill? Not sure. I can see him subbing on the Woods Stage.

I can see the Garden headliners being Thee Oh Seas, Teenage Fanclub and Devendra.