2017 festival

kaosmark2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, James96 said:

What about The Cure making an appearance, they went down well in 2012? 

There isn't really much they can add tho after their mammoth 32 song setlist. Heard they've been dropping a few new songs at shows so it's a possibility I guess, but not fairly unlikely I'd say. 

5 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Not to mention the pathetic crowd NIN got when subbing I can't see them being offered a co-headlining spot.

I also totally forgot the hissy fit they had a few days before they played last, slagging off Biffy and what not. I'm not sure their egos would manage sharing a headline slot, let alone with Royal Blood. 

Inspired by Hartfest, the perfect semi-realistic (kind of) R&L 2017 lineup is as follows...

Friday: Avenged Sevenfold, Deftones, Iggy Pop, At The Drive-in, Twin Atlantic, The Kills, Drenge, Pulled Apart By Horses, Black Peaks

Saturday: Green Day, The Black Keys, Wolf Alice, White Lies, The Cribs, Miike Snow, Wavves, The Bohicas, Menace Beach

Sunday: The Killers, Frank Ocean, Run The Jewels, MGMT, Childish Gambino, Passion Pit, The Drums, Spector, TOY

47 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Inspired by Hartfest, the perfect semi-realistic (kind of) R&L 2017 lineup is as follows...

Friday: Avenged Sevenfold, Deftones, Iggy Pop, At The Drive-in, Twin Atlantic, The KillsDrenge, Pulled Apart By Horses, Black Peaks

Saturday: Green Day, The Black Keys, Wolf Alice, White Lies, The Cribs, Miike Snow, Wavves, The Bohicas, Menace Beach

Sunday: The Killers, Frank Ocean, Run The Jewels, MGMT, Childish Gambino, Passion Pit, The Drums, Spector, TOY

If we're starting this. My actually semi-realistic prediction is.

Florence & The Machine, The Prodigy, Tame Impala, Twenty One Pilots, Stormzy, Circa Waves, Don Broco, Shura, Eliza & The Bear

Green Day, You Me At Six, A Day To Remember, Wolf Alice, Marmozets, Ghost, Pvris, Moose Blood, Creeper

Kasabian, Royal Blood, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Twin Atlantic, Architects, Mallory Knox, The Wonder Years, Beartooth, Black Peaks

Realistic 
The Killers, You Me At Six, Catfish & The Bottlemen
Kasabian, Chase & Status, Stormzy
Paramore, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Weezer

"Hope is the pillar that holds up the world. Hope is the dream of a waking man."
Pearl Jam, The Smashing Pumpkins, Pixies
Slipknot, Royal Blood, Enter Shikari
Guns N' Roses, Pendulum, Prophets of Rage