Sleater-Kinney

Grimes

Deafheaven 

The Pogues

Anthony & the Johnsons

Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Joanna Newsom

Sigur Ros

Good list, but switch Radiohead out for Taylor Swift and then we'll talk.

Sorry, always forget that not everyone saw Taylor Swift this year.

It still burns, first gig in Manchester since the Fearless tour, right when Glastonbury was on. I feel like she was telling me that if I really am a big fan I should put my money where my mouth is. I'm holding out for her return on the tour's second leg to be announced, it's become a favourite pastime of people I work with go casually remark "Oh, I see Taylor Swift just put tickets on sale for a surprise gig in town" or something similar whilst scrolling through the internet and watch me fall off my chair.

For me it's all about Muse. After watching their performance on TV in 2010 - I told myself I HAD to go to Glasto (I knew that they wouldn't play again so soon) - but the very real prospect of seeing them maybe just a bit too much for my heart to handle - either that or the stress of T-Day.

I'd also love to see-

Sigur Ros

Radiohead

Royal Blood

Bring Me The Horizon (I think their latest album may push them over into being a glasto booking)

Hurts

Gogol Bordello

Weezer

Stereophonics

On Monsters and Men

...and it's never going to happen but RHCP

Would quite like to see Miley doing Dead Petz with The Lips. That would be a fun gig I think.

saw an article on NME (not sure how old it is) where Michael said there were no talks going on between the festival and Miley. obviously he's one for chatting shite so to be taken with a pinch of salt, but i can't say i wasn't a bit sad. she's not gonna headline like many are predicting - not in a million years - but a third/fourth down Pyramid slot from her would be great

Bring Me The Horizon (I think their latest album may push them over into being a glasto booking)

not a chance. they'd require a very high slot and Glastonbury definitely isn't going to give it to them. you won't find any metalcore at Glastonbury

saw an article on NME (not sure how old it is) where Michael said there were no talks going on between the festival and Miley. obviously he's one for chatting shite so to be taken with a pinch of salt, but i can't say i wasn't a bit sad. she's not gonna headline like many are predicting - not in a million years - but a third/fourth down Pyramid slot from her would be great

not a chance. they'd require a very high slot and Glastonbury definitely isn't going to give it to them. you won't find any metalcore at Glastonbury

To be honest BMTH aren't really my thing. I just think maybe if they played pretty much all songs from the new album and the last one that it isn't really too far away from something glasto would book - their new album definitely isn't close to metalcore - honestly at this point Shikari are way heavier.

To be honest BMTH aren't really my thing. I just think maybe if they played pretty much all songs from the new album and the last one that it isn't really too far away from something glasto would book - their new album definitely isn't close to metalcore - honestly at this point Shikari are way heavier.

just don't see it ever happening. you'll get the occasional heavy band lower down the lineup (in the John Peel tent and whatnot) but at this stage in their career, BMTH are main stage subs, and even possibly headliners. you'd never see an act like them that high up on the Glastonbury bill. Reading and Download mainstays 

just don't see it ever happening. you'll get the occasional heavy band lower down the lineup (in the John Peel tent and whatnot) but at this stage in their career, BMTH are main stage subs, and even possibly headliners. you'd never see an act like them that high up on the Glastonbury bill. Reading and Download mainstays 

As much as I agree, I think that at glastonbury they could be an exception. Remember Shikari headlined the JP last year, that must've been seen as a risky booking (pretty much asking for carnage) I think Bring Me could possible headline the other. The other stage headliners are always more diverse than the ones on the pyramid - they have massive appeal in thier own areas, and maybe not much to the average festival goer.

It's probably not going to happen, but i'd like to be surprised!