Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

This is the 1st time i've posted on these forums since returning from Glasto. Hope you are all getting over your post-Glasto blues :-)

I was! But just listening to James, and hearing Sometimes for the first time since their Friday set has dropped me right back in it!

I'm watching some sets on BBC now that I missed, currently watching grimes. To think this time last week we were all still there! 

Need to go clean my tent groundsheet and wellies today and get it all packed away for next year :(

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Not being in the uk at the moment I'm unsure as to wether you're being sarcastic? I've seen a bit of Wimbledon so I think you may be ha! Summer will come... Hopefully when I'm at Kendall Calling! Though sacrifices will be given for a dry G 2017! 

My natural exuberance (aka black humour and sarcasm) was being given full reign there, so yes, it's pretty crap here today. I've done the allotment inspection and got w*t. I'm fed up of this payback time now.

Feeling a bit flat today realising it really is all over for another year , or more if unlucky in ticket sales.

The stimulation each and every moment and the assault on the senses of sights, sounds and even smells makes me feel alive .... Feeling slightly bored today yet got tons to do....come on FF buck up and get going ! Life's too short to mope for a moment ! 

Just lazing around feeling exhausted and blue... want to go back and relive it all.  Already panicky about getting tickets next year. 

Sending cheeri-up post G vibes to all. Planning on a G night with a takeaway and some of those red wine legovers here later 

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I spent the evening watching Glastonbury on iplayer and drinking vodka. It was good. 

My ribs still bloody hurt, I can't rest either as the flat is being painted Monday so I need to pack things up and tidy so furniture can be moved. And I'm off to see Take That next week in Hyde Park, after that I am having a rest! A big one! 

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday :)

5 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I spent the evening watching Glastonbury on iplayer and drinking vodka. It was good. 

My ribs still bloody hurt, I can't rest either as the flat is being painted Monday so I need to pack things up and tidy so furniture can be moved. And I'm off to see Take That next week in Hyde Park, after that I am having a rest! A big one! 

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday :)

Take That! Yaaaay! Seen them five times and I love'em! Should have got myself a ticket for that - don't know why I didn't.

Now, back to who should do the Legend slot....?????? (Bet you Robbie would join them for that!)

Edited by JanieM28

44 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

Take That! Yaaaay! Seen them five times and I love'em! Should have got myself a ticket for that - don't know why I didn't.

Now, back to who should do the Legend slot....?????? (Bet you Robbie would join them for that!)

This will be my 8th time! They really should do Glastonbury! :) 

Get a ticket and come along on Saturday! 

13 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

This will be my 8th time! They really should do Glastonbury! :) 

Get a ticket and come along on Saturday! 

Hmmm... I'm thinking about it. Hubby wouldn't come though so I'd be coming by myself, and the last train back to West Berks is at about 11.30pm unless I stay with a friend in London. Let me think about it. Are you driving back to S'oton?

26 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

Hmmm... I'm thinking about it. Hubby wouldn't come though so I'd be coming by myself, and the last train back to West Berks is at about 11.30pm unless I stay with a friend in London. Let me think about it. Are you driving back to S'oton?

No, there's four of us going and we're staying in London Friday and Saturday nights so we don't have to rush anywhere! If you do decide to go, let me know and we could try to meet you, although I'm not sure what our plan is yet! 

Btw, it's a bit Manchester here today. Boo. 

5 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I just need to get it all home and repacking for Kendall 

Don't know what your feelings are about ska CG, but if you like a proper party then I recommend catching Chainska Brassika at Kendal. Just checking their site for tour dates and saw that they're on the bill.

Saw them in Croissant Neuf last year, and they are just great fun!

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Don't know what your feelings are about ska CG, but if you like a proper party then I recommend catching Chainska Brassika at Kendal. Just checking their site for tour dates and saw that they're on the bill.

Saw them in Croissant Neuf last year, and they are just great fun!

Thanx Quark, I've added them to my playlist and currently listening to them on Spotify. Sound good so far! 

2 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Morning Quark! Morning all! I've spent the last 2 hours teaching my 4 yr old niece/goddaughter to swim. She has perfected it with armbands. We are rewarding ourselves with an ice pole. 

An ice pole??? 

Got the fear today. Back at work tomorrow.  Eeeeekkk

48 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

An ice pole??? 

An ice pole... A pole of ice, fruit flavoured. 

I shall think of ye all doing mundane things. I'm really struggling to read efests with the glare of the sun on the screen. 

2 hours ago, H.M.V said:

An ice pole??? 

Just think of it as paying for next year's ticket, makes it more bearable!

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

I shall think of ye all doing mundane things. I'm really struggling to read efests with the glare of the sun on the screen. 

#firstworldproblems ;)