Sub to be added?

Matt42

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much has to be tomorrow or Saturday. Monday would be too late as they need to have the right set times in the programmes which are distributed out on the Monday/Tuesday.

At this point it's pretty much certain that the set times in the programmes / guardian guides / etc are going to be wrong - they're usually printed a week or two ahead so if they're not already on site then they're probably in a truck on the way there. It's pretty normal for the programme to be out of date by the time the Festival comes around, there's always plenty of changes on the smaller stages up to and even on the day.

Any changes will be advertised on the app / website / screens / digital signage / GFP. That's more than enough notice to people, especially as it's fairly widely reported that Foos pulled out. Maybe there's an outside chance that they slip sheet of paper with an addendum into the programme, or they publish an updated pdf version, but I wouldn't even expect or rely on those happening.

Foals would be a brilliant sub booking. Especially at this stage.

i'd definitely take Foals repeating their 2013 show + their new single over Elbow playing an entirely different set of songs, but i feel Foals have too many great things ahead of them to just go and accept a late minute slot like this - they'll be headlining festivals soon enough, this would be a bit of a weird pit stop for them. would rather they come back and do it properly next year