Whats your poison ?

swede

While Im at Glasto mines a lot of cider. I take quite a few cases with me, then have a few cold ones from the cider bus and brothers bar. I also like my mojitos, the mojito bar in arcadia did possibly the strongest I've ever tasted last year.

I've also got a bottle of red stag cherry to take with me for a night time.

Apart from that I'll be smoking my Glasto ciggies for pretty much the duration of the festival, plus a few other goodies for later in the day.

Edited by swede

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Going on the train so can't carry too much this year. I'll take my blackcurrant vodka I think, and a box of wine. Once I'm there I'll buy some nice cold pints - looking forward to the craft cider this year, and of course the lovely wine from Pennard Organic Vineyard.

Bus w*nker here so bring a bottle or two of gin and a bottle of rum. Handy enough cos buy tonic and ice at the bars. Refreshing drinks all weekend although most bars were out of tonic on the Sunday. I nearly wept until one of our camp remembered he had a bottle.

I'll take some cans of lager to enjoy round the camp, but end to drink pints of cider from either the Bus or Brothers (wherever's closest). The draft lager at the bars is terrible. Will also have a hip flask of JD on me too.

Haven't done anything stronger than alcohol for years now. Choose life kids.

We're taking 2x boxed Westons, 24 Holsten Pils, blackberry vodka and maybe another bottle of spirit if it isn't drunk before then.

Plus lots and lots and lots of lovely cocktails bought there.

And the slew of medicinal drugs taken to combat the after-effects of the above.

Edited by Untz

Cider, rum, vodka and Gin....and me pops has given me 90% poitin - homebrewed from Donegal. Not sure its coming with me to be fair - it caused devastation at Bearded Theory last month, might be wise not to pack it this time. Usually make cakes too - good strong booze and hash cakes - but again the devastation caused at BT has made us change our minds.

at the moment i'm planning on 5 3L boxes of tree shaker cider and a bit of Kraken rum I've got hanging around

can't help but feel that's not enough, but i'm coaching it so cans get get to fuck, might add another bottle of spirits to the mix

bit of a frustration of mine the booze situation at glasto. don't feel like there's a proper solution.

1. take loads of crates of lager. pain to carry and go warm.

2. take crates of cider. go warm (not the end of the world) but you end up on the khazi pooing for days.

3. take loads of spirits. hate drinking so much mixer though. bad for the teeth.

4. just buy booze there. don't really like the selection and costs a bomb.

PREDICAMENT.