2016 Other Stage headliners

Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, paulmuchmore said:

BMTH and Coldplay is a clash that funnily enough, I don't want, I'm a fan of both, but it looks inevitable at this point they'll be on at the same time. Hoping that they're actually subbing the Other so I can see both!

To be fair the quotes don't actually confirm anything other than that they are playing, Other headliner seems to be a guess along the lines of what people have guessed on here.

I'm seeing them tonight though in Brixton, so will probably end up at the Pyramid if they do clash.

I'm in the exact same boat. I hope a neighbour wants to see BMTH so I have someone to go wit as I know all my group will be seeing Coldplay. 

Difficult decisions!!!

Just now, Will-2609 said:

Unless the Disclosure info is correct and LCD sub the Pyramid (please).

LCD into Radiohead would definitely be a buzz 

i can't see LCD Soundsystem not playing a headline slot, especially given they are seemingly only coming to the U.K. To play two shows 

I don't know why nobody is even mentioning Sigur Ros, with the biggest pinch of salt, mind. In Dublin on the Sunday, otherwise have the whole weekend free...

Pyramid: Muse - Adele - Coldplay

LCD Soundsystem - Foals - Ellie Goulding

Other: Sigur Ros - New Order - BMTH

?  - Chvrches - PJ Harvey

Looks fairly balanced to me. Although with Radiohead entering the fray, it becomes (selfishly) a lot harder to rearrange.

2 minutes ago, russycarps said:

sigur ros have let us down too many times in the past to start hoping they will play! 

Glastonbury are addressing the balance of Coldplay/Muse, you see. PJ Harvey, Radiohead and Sigur Ros for the first time in over a decade...

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Is Kendrick much too big to headline West Holts?

Apologies if I've asked that already - he just seems to fit that stage too, for me...

Ben

Yep, compare to say Flying Lotus last year - way, way bigger.

Edited by Tuna

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Is Kendrick much too big to headline West Holts?

Apologies if I've asked that already - he just seems to fit that stage too, for me...

Ben

Yep he is far too big now. The only hope is for him to sub the Pyramid.

Edited by Acid_Haze

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

The lineup looks quite crowded at the top of the Pyramid/Other stages. I don't know where he'd fit. Although, we have all assumed Foals will be playing again, which, really, is quite a big judgement.

Foals, Kendrick Lamar and LCD Soundsystem are subbing. Emily read Russy's posts and decided PJ Harvey should headline the Other Stage on Sunday and BMTH are subbing her. Ellie Goulding hasn't been booked on account of her being total shite.