Glastocam!

pauladam

6 minutes ago, actionstations said:

I think of sonic as being like one of those pop-up tents, I want there to be a small round bag that they have to somehow get it back into afterwards, but no one can manage it.

They'll be fine because they've watched youtube videos and practiced in their back garden.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, actionstations said:

I think of sonic as being like one of those pop-up tents, I want there to be a small round bag that they have to somehow get it back into afterwards, but no one can manage it.

The beauty of pop up tents is that you can move them around until they're pointing the right way

Capture.JPG

Could someone please let me know what is the large white tent at the bottom-right of the screen, just below the John peel tent? I seem to remember a large tent selling bacon sarnies which we used to stop off at first thing in the morning on our way down to the fest as we left the disabled campsite. Is that what it is? 

And if so, Is the disabled field the one to the far right of the JP?

6 minutes ago, CatherineS said:

Could someone please let me know what is the large white tent at the bottom-right of the screen, just below the John peel tent? I seem to remember a large tent selling bacon sarnies which we used to stop off at first thing in the morning on our way down to the fest as we left the disabled campsite. Is that what it is? 

And if so, Is the disabled field the one to the far right of the JP?

Disabled camping is to the far right yes. I dont think that white tent is a Bacon Sandwich place though. It was put up a few weeks ago. More likely to be welfare, or lock ups etc.,

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I. Am. Blind!

Or just very unobservant! 

well of course as its a WBC Bar I was watching out for it - its a shame the camera covers the sky so much - under the old system we could get a good shot of the rear and I used to try and pick out who was working { as the tent is the easy part - its fitting in all the equipment that takes the time }