pauladam

Glastocam!

its my first time to glastonbury and loving seeing the build and changed daily, is there any chance someone could take the picture and highlight what each tent/area/camping field is. Particularly pennards hill and oxlayers as that is where i am looking to camp :)

Are there horns on the Other Stage?

They could be, or could be antlers, there is a snap on the official site and it looks like a giant antler on the ground

Just been on site, Dee will put pictures up of the front ornament of the Other soon.  The front ornament of the Pyramid appears to be a large clock type thing and 2 wings.  It was all laid on the ground and I couldn't get a clear picture.  The guys were putting the fixings up so it may well be visible on the camera by now.

Tbh I think it;d be good if they switch it off in the final few days - makes it even more a surprise when landing on site. 

Tbh I think it;d be good if they switch it off in the final few days - makes it even more a surprise when landing on site.

I wondered that as we were all going oooh-and-aaaah at the ornaments

If anyone's wondering about the peace symbol on Pyramid/horns on the Other stage, check out the site pictures thread posted yesterday.

Yeah, it looks like a stopwatch with the hands set like a CND symbol.  Very pretty :)

Its back!! Seems to have shifted downwards slightly ,showing more of the farmyard area!

gallery_222351_1307_635261.jpg

Edited by mickeyboymel

Well, it looks beautiful right now.  For all my bricking it in the weather thread (never known a year so uncertain!) I'd take an evening like that any day :)

You get those misty mornings, it's all valleys.  What is great on mornings like this is to be sat up on the tor, as the morning warms and the mist dissolves it is like islands rising out of the sea as all the hills are revealed, spectacular sight that you sometimes see from the road on the drive down if you time it right.