This years trend in Hats ?

gaxsa

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm undecided on whether to replace my sea captain's hat from last year or wear the Ash Ketchum hat that is lurking in my wardrobe.

Last year I was sat wearing my captain's hat in the theatre fields and was so hungover I was wishing I was dead when a bunch of performers dressed up as pirates came over and tried to start some #topbantz. All I could do was stare at them helplessly and they soon gave up.

Edited by Untz

I'm undecided on whether to replace my sea captain's hat from last year or wear the Ash Ketchum hat that is lurking in my wardrobe.

Last year I was sat wearing my captain's hat in the theatre fields and was so hungover I was wishing I was dead when a bunch of performers dressed up as pirates came over and tried to start some #topbantz. All I could do was stare at them helplessly and they soon gave up.

Get rid. Anything to do with wet stuff is tempting fate.

A sperm keyring? Wtf?

When I was in college, the council ran a thing where if you got tested for the clap, they'd give you a free sperm keyring. Around that time I had a Saturday bar job where everybody that worked there was also a yoof, and had also gone for their test for the free keyring and the #bants. One girl who worked there had a keyring that was a different colour to everybody else's, in reality this was because the keyring just came in different colours and she had coincidentally ended up with a different one, but we managed to convince her that the colours were an indicator of if you were clear or not, and that she had the clap. She actually bought it, and went home still thinking she had it because nobody told her otherwise... I wonder if she ever did find out we were having her on.

Incidentally, Morph, which colour is yours?

When I was in college, the council ran a thing where if you got tested for the clap, they'd give you a free sperm keyring. Around that time I had a Saturday bar job where everybody that worked there was also a yoof, and had also gone for their test for the free keyring and the #bants. One girl who worked there had a keyring that was a different colour to everybody else's, in reality this was because the keyring just came in different colours and she had coincidentally ended up with a different one, but we managed to convince her that the colours were an indicator of if you were clear or not, and that she had the clap. She actually bought it, and went home still thinking she had it because nobody told her otherwise... I wonder if she ever did find out we were having her on.

Incidentally, Morph, which colour is yours?

you live and you learn... i was mentally picturing a variation on that scene from Something About Mary.

something-about-mary-hair-gel-o.gif