Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing...

At this point? Christ knows. 

Bad (as Shifty says) but - good in that we know they have a mechanism for late tickets (theres still competitions running for instance) and it shows they must have resolved refunds etc.

I've no idea about anything anymore.....

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig

2 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

At this point? Christ knows. 

Bad (as Shifty says) but - good in that we know they have a mechanism for late tickets (theres still competitions running for instance) and it shows they must have resolved refunds etc.

I've no idea about anything anymore.....

Either way, until gates open, we'll all still be hanging out here desperatley hoping...

Just now, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Absolutely. Its not as if its a sunny day and theres a bank holiday weekend ahead of us. What else would we be doing?

Oh hang on...

Or I'm about to hit the beach for a week. There's bound to be a signal and I'll have my phone...

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

Last year the resale happened after tickets started going out.

When tickets go out means nothing............. forgetting to send CV passes with tickets in the other hand means SEE have rather ballsed up!

Got to love salad-vegetable-persons unbendable optimism.

2 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

They would surely want to sort out all refunded tickets before they started printing, to prevent refunded tickets being printed, this would be risky as what would then happen to these? Taken and sold on by employees? Accidentally mailed to people who have received refunds? 

this happened to a couple i know in 2013. they had a great festival in the end :lol:

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

this happened to a couple i know in 2013. they had a great festival in the end :lol:

Fair play! I guess it's See's fault and not your friends but I think I would feel a bit guilty going without paying, would probably make a donation to WaterAid/Oxfam/Greenpeace after the festival or something.

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

What sort of people return Glasto tix?! :unsure::wacko::blink:

3 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Do you think there's any chance they'll accidentally mail out tickets to people who didn't get them in the first place...

3 minutes ago, lobo said:

Does anyone have info from last year? That'll be a better way of working it out. We just need to know the dates when people started getting tickets sent out and the final secret resale date.

Just checked my emails, my ticket wasn't dispatched until the 9th of June last year. I seem to remember I was one of the last to get it?

5 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Where can I find the e-mailaddress of seetickets? I decided to give it a shot as well.

I used customercare@seetickets.com for my queries, but have been told 4 times so far there will be no resale.

Yesterday I asked what is happening to all the returned tickets if there is no resale and I am yet to receive a reply - I'm seeing this as good news!

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Just checked my emails, my ticket wasn't dispatched until the 9th of June last year. I seem to remember I was one of the last to get it?

I had mine on the 24th May last year if I recall despatch progress was about 15-20%

5 minutes ago, lobo said:

Are you going to ask about a resale? 

Not directly, but yeah ;)

1 minute ago, Rocketfrog1820 said:

I used customercare@seetickets.com for my queries, but have been told 4 times so far there will be no resale.

Yesterday I asked what is happening to all the returned tickets if there is no resale and I am yet to receive a reply - I'm seeing this as good news!

Thanks, I'll give it a go and keep you guys posted!

• Upvote 2

Bored at work so thought I'd badger See via their online chat to see if I could glean any further info. The adviser I spoke to said they haven't been informed of additional tickets but to "check the See/Glasto page as often as possible". I also asked the advisor to give their personal opinion on whether they think there'll be a further release, they said "probably not as it's usually been done by now". No real insight really.